Nelly

I Had NO Idea

Drugs Were On My Bus

10/11/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_nelly_article_tmz
Nelly is speaking out about the drug bust on his tour bus this morning -- saying he had no clue the vehicle was loaded down with heroin and marijuana.

Nelly tells TMZ, “It is my understanding a member of my staff made an unfortunate decision to bring unlawful materials onto our tour bus that resulted in his arrest this morning."

As TMZ first reported, police in Sierra Blanca, Texas say they found 36 baggies of heroin, more than 10 pounds of weed, and a loaded .45 caliber pistol. We're told a passenger on the bus, Brian Keith Jones, was arrested after admitting the drugs and the weapon were his.

Nelly adds, "Neither I nor anyone else on the tour bus was aware of his decision to bring these on board. Law enforcement officials did not  press charges against anyone other than that individual.”

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ field tests of the drugs in the baggies confirmed it was heroin -- but sources close to Nelly claim it was Molly ... aka pure ecstasy.

Missbrandy35

Wtf ever, he knew the **** was on there.

James Moore

What the hell is a "Nelly"?

REALIST

Surprise! He's still the same piece of **** with more expensive (notice I didn't say 'better') clothes. Congrats on choosing an honest (to you) fall guy.

Kim

Yeah right Nelly....

ray

BULL SHLT

RoadRig

right, why don't you submit to a drug test then...

otter

Really? Black, pop star (yes, pop, not other), with entourage with him for years....and ignorant of what is within 30 feet of him on a bus?
So what was he distracted with?

Scott

I've smoked weed with Nelly. Long time ago, but it happened.

~♥~

Wow. Some of you sure show not mercy. A person did some wrong in the past and people can still label the person as a bad seed for the rest of his/her life. Gosh, I wish I was perfect like some of you. Yes, I can see someone bringing the drugs on w/o his knowledge. Friends/ acquaintances betray their friends all the time. I guess some of you people are lucky enough never to have had betrayal from anyone in your past.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You mean to tell me couldn't smell ten pounds of weed? Ten pounds? Hell, I can smell a donut stashed under a pillow.

chrissy

How do you not smell 20lbs of WEED!!!

JamesNYC

the worst part, is that they were obviously passing out herion labeled as "pure molly" how many groupies are now hooked on what they thought was "molly"?

JamesNYC

The worst part is that they were knowing giving these groupie girls "Heroin" labeled "Molly".. how many did they drug up and bang? Someone call Liam Nieson, i think his daughter's on that bus.

roll3567

That much sticky icky would reek!

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

lol this guy still tours?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments