Lisa Vanderpump

Targeted In

Sexual Assault Suit

10/12/2012 5:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1012_villa_blanca_lawsuit_article_getty

An actress/restaurant server claims she was the victim of sexual assault and battery at Lisa Vanderpump's Beverly Hills Restaurant, Villa Blanca, and she's suing Lisa and the man she claims did the dirty deeds for more than $5 million.

Karina Bustillos -- who has appeared in "The Mexican Conspiracy" and "86'd" -- claims in April, a Villa Blanca manager, Michael Govia, told her to close her eyes. She says when she eventually opened them, Govia's mouth was open with his tongue sticking out, right by her mouth, in an attempt to kiss her.

Bustillos says she complained and then Govia began retaliating, calling her a "bitch" and a "c**t" and telling other servers he could "get her" -- implying he could sleep with her if he wanted.

Karina Bustillos
She says in August, Govia allegedly approached her and aggressively twisted her wrists. She says when she asked him to stop, he responded, "I will do whatever I want. I'm the manager."

Bustillos says she complained to others but no action was taken. Bustillos also says Lisa Vanderpump gave her the cold shoulder after she complained.

Bustillos, who claims she was forced to quit, is suing Lisa, her husband, Ken Todd, the restaurant and Govia for more than $5 mil.

Lisa Vanderpump tells TMZ, "The waitress had a falling out with a manager.  Of course I take that seriously.  We've looked at all the cameras and there's no sexual harassment." Lisa adds, "This is just a disgruntled employee."

Stiletto

Yeah, why go for criminal charges when you can get cash out of it. Classy country we got going here, huh?

writenow

"Disgruntled" is alway the First word to spring from the owner's lips.

rachel

I'm always amazed when slutty looking women are surprised no one respects them..

nolights

i'm not gonna jump to conclusions here

Mike44090

I think the guy told her he wanted to get Giggy with her and she took it the wrong way :)

Spicy mag

How is this worth $5 million. ? $50k maybe.

MsSuburbia

Even if that happened, it might be worth $500. Not $5,000,000. Shameless, self-promoting hooker--er, "actress."

Majestik

Well, okay, sue him, why is she at fault? Um yeah, if she has PROOF she went after the owner, she's got a suit. If not, shut up. I want to know where the SECURITY CAMERAS are because that doesn't mean ****, if he's RUNNING the restaurant he knows where to attempt sexual assault in a place with no cameras around.

PPC

Just another LA "actress" attempting to get a big payday, because she can't act, has no money and no talent. She is aging - a big deal in Hollywood - has no prospects, so this is her only "recourse." I agree with a previous poster, she could have pressed charges, but there is no proof, because it most likely didn't happen the way she is described it. Case will not hold water

MADE MAN

I believe the girl. Lisa does have a superior than everyone else attitude. She gives me she shrugged her off.

Nosy and Concerned

people are always trying to get PAID! Lisa OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with this! *Notice* "actress and server"...

Throwback kid

If you offered this girl a spot on the reality show Flavor of Love, I bet she would put her tongue in Flavor Flav's mouth! Flav may look like a Goblin but he even made love to Brigitte Nielsen. Now I realize Brigitte looked 60 years old and was drunk all the time at this point but Flav's face would scare flys off s-h-i-t!

Rach

I wonder why slutty-looking women are always surprised no one respects them.

Kelly

Life in Beverly Hills is a game, and she makes the rules.

Eddie

Hey Karina, you'll never eat chimichangas in this town again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments