Frances Bean Cobain

Intruder Arrested

Inside Her L.A. Home

10/13/2012 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1013_frances_cobain_gettyA man was arrested at the home of Frances Bean Cobain today after a housesitter discovered him inside without permission ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Cobain's housesitter came across the man when she returned home today. We're told the man -- a white male in his 20s -- claimed he knew Cobain and she had given him permission to stay there.

Our sources say the housesitter didn't buy his story, so she called police. When cops arrived, we're told he gave the same story.

Law enforcement sources tell us when cops reached out to Cobain, her people told them she had no clue who the man was.

He was subsequently arrested for burglary and is currently in custody.

Gloria Unread

This story was top of the main page, but was replaced with the shocking "Lindsay Lohan is no longer banned at Chateau Marmont" scoop. I'm sure nobody got to read that story in the six hours it's been at the top. So thanks, TMZ!

Jackie

Wow...she's really pretty. Good genes from your legendary dad. I'm so happy you're safe. hope that bastard stay in a cell for good.

jayman419

I know she's looked like **** lately, but mistaking Courtney for a man?
What's really surprising ... a man in his 20s?

Diamond Goddess!

Frances=Fugly!!!
(Beauty obviously really IS in the eye of the beholder, because I think she looks like a fugly dude.)
Ugh!
Well, her parents weren't exactly Angie and Brad!
It was probably her mom in men's clothes, she needed a place to stay. LOL!!!

Carl

She looks just like Tina Yothers in her post-Family Ties grunge/emo days.

I luv u RPattz!

This chick looks just like her mom....too bad she doesn't look like Kurt...sorry Frances :/

kicksroute66

She looks like courtney with kirt's eyes

Tigger

She's the spitting image of Kurt. I see nothing of Courtney in her. She's beautiful.

GeniusMachine

mmmmmm... love to shoot a load on that face.

supermom

Wait it wasn't whortney?

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Too bad I just now saw this, everything lohan. By the way I think Courtney love must be lindsays role model. Makes sense even she is a better mother than dina. Looking at Kurt 's daughter brings tears to my eyes. I think he would have aged well and been a great father. Crohn's disease gave him hell. Of course we know all the reasons. Kurt you would have bee. A father and a dad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2