'Smallville' Star Sam Jones

Released from Prison

10/13/2012 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1013_sam_jones_tmzFormer "Smallville" star Sam Jones was released from prison yesterday after serving nearly 10 months behind bars in a federal prison.

Jones pled guilty to conspiracy to sell more than 10,000 pills of Oxycodone and was sentenced to one year behind bars back in June 2011.

Jones checked into a low security facility out in Lompoc, CA back in December and walked out yesterday, after serving a few months shy of his one-year sentence.

Jones had previously told authorities he participated in the conspiracy to help a friend pay back a debt to the Mexican cartel.

King Anton

Hell Yeah....now my man can start bangin out that hot blonde twin again. God Bless this country!!

baybek8s

I wish I had a "friend" like Sam.(sarcasm) Seriously, I hope now Sam will sit his behind down. This is happens when you mess with scankie females.

Shanky Dog

Stop making excused ... The Mexican Cartel ? He couldn't lend him the money and when he is doesn't selling the drugs pay him back ? So, he actually helps sell the drugs ? He should get another 10 months for a stupid answer.

Rant On

Really TMZ, we are labeling him as a former 'Star'? I only heard of him because he was going to jail and was on a tv show.

jackmama311

musta sucked someone off for a deal like that 10 months for 10k pills, hmmm.

Throwback kid

Great News, now he can get back to his career of being a D list actor that no one cares about.

Loretta Love

oops~

willie lynch

The ****** must have sucked off a couple of guards to be let out early, I can see it by the way he walks all bowlegged an sheet. Hes a dumb ****** now, and even stupider for thinking anyone would belive that bull**** excuse of his. what a stupid ******.

NickSunset

Man it is wierd how the world works. My dealer just got arrested on Thursday and another one just got out of the can. I think it is a sign.

Rich

Ya right. another POS!!!!

croc

he cant even see over the steering wheel!lmao.

Jason

Is this kid still banging that incredibly hot blonde? If not I'm not interested in this story.

coop666