Neal Schon

Million-$$$ Diamond Ring

Shipped in Armored Truck

10/15/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_neal_truck_ring
Neal Schon
dropped more than a MILLION bucks on his massive engagement ring for Michaele Salahi, TMZ has learned -- and he was so nervous about it getting stolen ... he had it transported to him via ARMORED VEHICLE.

Sources close to the newly engaged couple tell us, the armored Dunbar truck dropped off the 11.42 carat diamond ring at the Baltimore hotel where Neal was staying, shortly before he popped the question last night.

Our sources wouldn't divulge the exact price of the ring -- but said it cost more than $1 million.

As we reported, Schon asked Michaele to marry him on stage last night at a benefit concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center -- and shocker, Michaele said yes.

Mazel tov, you rich bastards.

101512_salahi_engagement_launch

Majestik

Geez, TMZ, where is the real news story. How come you've posted nothing on a real talented actor like Russell Crowe splitting from his wife of nine years with rumors of infidelity on her part? I guess it only works for washed up musicians/actors and media hos huh?

Mr Purdue

She should wear gloves.

Straight Talkin Texan

Uhhh, yea, it's TACKY to do that at a benefit concert. Then again, the ring is tacky too, so I guess tacky is as tacky does. Btw, I LOVE diamonds and big, gaudy jewelry, but that's even too big for my showy self!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I totally care about this.

Wait.

No. I don't.

forreal

So unless she has 24/7 armed guards, she's putting herself in danger every time she wears it. That makes sense.

kitty

that would pay for an awful lot of cancer research....

Jay W.

Well, that clears it up for me... Neal is indeed, a douche!

Noam

i hope someone chopps off her finger!

Jay W.

"I ain't got no job, I can't pay no rent, but Whitey... is on the moon."

nyc44th

of course I don't know her personally, and can only go by her ridiculous fame seeking (and wanting to be center of attention past) even going on reality shows when she did not have issues etc etc, but I would imagine this guy is about as dumb as a goldfish to think she is the find of a lifetime . . . especially enough to give her some absolutely ridiculous "everybody look at me" ring!

kittyblingbling

He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo blind!

surfcowboy83

STUPID PEOPLE DO STUPID THINGS LIKE THIS.
If I was a broke crazy person, Id cut her finger off, slach her throat, get my 1 million bucks and live happily ever after... Stupid people who show their money off in this way deserve what they get.

Javadude54

I don't see this ending well.

4_eyed_zebra

a fool and his money..... don't do it Neil!

CriticXtreme

This knifed up broad must have some real good poon to get this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments