« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Beyonce

LOCKED IN for

Super Bowl Halftime Show

10/16/2012 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1016_beyonce_knowles_article_getty
Beyonce is GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ... to perform ... at halftime. Hooray!

Mrs. Jay-Z has signed on to perform at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3rd at the Superdome in New Orleans ... so says the Associated Press.

Both sides are expected to make an official announcement about the show sometime tomorrow.

Beyonce will follow in the footsteps of Madonna ... and a slew of old white guys including The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, U2, Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson.

1016_beyonce_performance_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Elmer Fudd

This is good, halftime can be used for a food and beer run. No need to watch this garbage during halftime. This jokers voice is like nails on a chalk board.

nan

Shame on you with the old white guy stuff and including Michael Jackson.HIs autopsy shows he was a black man with vitalago......It is a disability..

Chase

It didn't help Madonna's record sales in the long term...and it won't this tranny either.

jen

yeah, atleast the white guys actually put on a show worth watching....they didn;t show nipple or curse the audience or lip sync.....more old white guys should do the show....

King of TMZ

LOL @ the white guys remark especially to include MJ in there... lol hey BLACK eyed peas also did the show... MJ was the best ever though

BC

planning her "wardrobe malfunction" now im sure.

KrullMaster

Yay, another crappy halftime show. The puppy bowl is 100000000000000000000000x better than this garbage.

tink981

I usually never watch a full halftime show because I lose interest after about 5 minutes. It doesn't help either that I'm a country music fan and I can't remember the last time they had a country artist perform....

Toasty J

Good.
I can go get some food at halftime and not miss anything.

tamara

I like Beyonce but not for a halftime show. Sexy singers just seem out of place there.

TIFFANY

She will do a great job. Go B!

UZURBRAIN

SHES BAAAACK....I dont want to be her. I love who I am but I'd love to be able to travel and have all the nice things she has.

Nadine

I just hope her nipples stay covered, because the last time that happened we got sucky performers after that. I would rather watch Beyonce over 80 year old Madonna in a cheerleader outfit again!

laffnbear

Do you suppose Diddy will show up to take the mic?

c-Lo

That's Beyonce from Oprah's Farewell Show. Not all black women look the same.