'Jersey Shore' Reject

FLIP FLOPS

Gays SHOULD Marry!

10/20/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018-angelina-pivarnick-tmz
Disgraced "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick is pulling a 180 on her anti-gay marriage stance -- telling TMZ, "I'm starting to understand that no one should be denied the chance at happiness that marriage brings."

In case you missed her Internet debate last week, on the website Deeyoon, with openly gay singer Adam Barta (we don't blame you) Angelina came out against gay marriage, saying, "I don't think gays that should be married. If you want to date each other fine."

It gets worse from there -- just watch the video -- but now, Angelina's backpedaling, telling us, "I apologize to anyone I may have offended ... Many of my gay friends reached out to me afterward ... to inform me of how ignorant my comments were."

She adds, "I wouldn't want anyone to tell me that I couldn't marry the person I loved, and I don't want to do that to anyone else regardless of sexual orientation."

"I think other people like me can have their minds changed once they meet gay couples and families. We shouldn't ban love or marriage for a happy couple. That is UNAMERICAN!"

To prove she means business, Angelina says she plans to work with a pro-marriage equality organization named the Imperial Court of NY on their next fundraiser in November.

Straight Talkin Texan

I like it when someone can admit a mistake and do better going forward. I hope she actually does better now.

Michele823

Angelina who? No one gives a **** what her opinions are, ur 15 minutes are up bitch

Amai

Who cares what that girl thinks... SHE'S A COMPLETE IDIOT. If she goes by what the bible says then her WHORISH ass shouldn't have been whoring around like she did on MTV.
If people want to marry being straight or gay then its their choice! Now she's saying Oh Gays should marry.... I D I O T.

SumaqCoya

Obama would agree with both of her stances for and against Gay marriage...or does the American electorate also suffer from "Obamnesia."

Rockmelon

What does this mean? You can't have an opinion opposing gay marriage? Is that not allowed? I'm actually sorry that she apologized because she said nothing wrong. She gave her opinion which she is entitled to.

Whats The World Comin To

Why can't people just speak what's on their mind, and NOT change their mind. Fake women!

Karen Schlaegle

Good for you Angelina for standing up for what you believe! I'm in total agreement with you.

Jay Elle

Who cares what this dumb chick thinks?! She has no public influence, she's a JERSEY SHORE REJECT... nuff said!

lolatcelebrities

TMZ, stop doing stories on Angelna period! She's a nobody!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3