Lindsay Lohan

My Dad is Full of It

I Don't Need Rehab

10/20/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1019-lindsay-lohan-michael-tmz
Lindsay Lohan is predictably pissed at her dad who tried to stage an intervention Friday, and she says she does NOT need rehab because she does NOT have a drug or alcohol problem ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Michael Lohan showed up at Lindsay's Bev Hills house with a posse that was planning to take her to a facility 100 miles away, but Lindsay wouldn't open the front door and called cops.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she is steadfast -- she has not relapsed and is not drinking or doing drugs.

Lindsay believes Michael is doing this because she has cut him off completely after he recorded their conversation in the middle of LiLo's blowout argument with Dina, and the recording ended up on TMZ.  She says Michael is feigning concern as a ploy to get back in her good graces.

Lindsay says she's more resolved than ever to keep daddy L out of her life.

MR. POP CULTRE

See Lilo Is Fine!

Larry Fyne

The whole family/clan is full of it. The press these goofballs get is amazing.

anonymous

It occurred to me that Lilo is lying because she knows that Judge is watching her every move. Lilo, we all know your a proven liar. Just stop being so lame and irresponsible. GROW UP!!!

VICKY

TO TMZ.....PLEASE OH PLEASE STOP PRINTING ANYTHING ABOUT LOHAN AND HER WHACKY FAMILY! YOU ARE DRIVING US AS NUTS AS LOHAN HERSELF IS WITH EVERYDAY STORIES.....
PLEASE STOP GIVING HER PRESS COVERAGE AND SHE WILL THEN STOP SEEKING IT

squeakermama

The WHOLE family needs private therapy and rehab.

leyland austrian

I beleive lindsey . Lindsey is the only one of those three that has it on the ball . She is working all the time and her parents just want to get her money .

it's not the first time that movie star parents steal the stars money and it wont be the last

Sunset

I hate Michael but I do believe Lindsay is drinking and doing drugs. That would explain why she did not show up for an important voice over for her new movie and why she was so late to the Glee set. That is drug addict behavior. Also she is going to clubs with her alcoholic drug addict mother. She needs rehab pronto before she ODs.

CloBird

Okay. If Lindsay doesn't need rehab, she needs jail time. Lindsay has not learned her lessons and needs professional intervention-- she needs a psychiatrist to help guide her to making better decisions.

LAguy

60 year old man with hat on backwards? Give me a break.

magica

I'd like to intervene in her tw-t.

Ben Choad

"I don't have a drug problem! Just ask my coke dealer"
- Lindsey Lohan

Ben Choad

"this family is whack"
- Honey Boo Boo

John

I laugh at the fact she called him in the early morning all ****ed up and lets be real she was high as ****...

but she called crying about all the bad **** her mom was doing and now its all a joke or fake? bull****..

Dina is high if she thinks a court can do a restraining order over this.. Lilo called him and she could have hung up any time..

I knew from the start Dina is the real bad parent.. Mike is no saint but he is not stealing money from Lilo like mom has over the years.. 40k more just this week.. Dina has control over Lilo and I think she has something on Lilo that she doesn't want out and she blackmails her with it...

Dina needs to be stripped of any minor kids and if she was living in Cali she would have none..

Court needs to step in and do a conservatorship on Lilo and put someone in charge of her money who won't allow Dina to spend it all...

There was a different story out that Lilo's lawyer was on bord with the treatment center and I hope that is true because if Lilo dies then she is not going to look good for getting her out of trouble like she has..

Yup

What a delusional little trollop. She needs rehab more than Amanda Bynes, and that's really saying something...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

When I was a kid my mother watched soap operas in the afternoon. Those stories were one thing after another, each problem or person worse than the last. Even Courtney Love and the schit she pulled in the past doesn't even come close to this family of freaks. I wish they could be dispatched under a steamroller.