« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

My Mom Is Moving In

(To My Building)

10/21/2012 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1021_humphris_mom_compostie
File this under awwwkward ... Kris Humphries' recently-divorced mother is getting a brand new condo -- IN THE SAME FANCY BUILDING as her NBA player son!!!!!

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... following his parents' divorce, his mom moved out of her house in Minnesota -- and started crashing at Kris' pad in NJ.

But TMZ broke the story ... Kris recently moved to a swanky $8k/ month condo in NYC when the Nets moved to Brooklyn -- and now his mom is following suit.

We're told Kris is footing the bill on the rental (which is NOT on the same floor as his) -- but Mama Humphries DOES have a key to his apt ... and likes to show up unannounced sometimes.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... his mom always wanted to move to the Big Apple and Kris couldn't tell her no -- but he also likes having her around.

Wonder what Myla will think...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phishie from Philly

Kris lives in a $8 million dollar condo. I guess Kim rub off on him.
Phishie from Philly

palermo

I wish this site would get off Kris's ass. He is worth a million Kartrashians. What's the hold up on the divorce, why isn't anybody talking about that

Jen

This is not news. Unless he is going to be ****ing her or something?

Phishie from Philly

You better take that key or change the locks. Moms coming over unannounced can be life changing.

wendy

I once dated a man (40 yrs old) who always wanted to include his mom in our plans, sleep over at his parents house on weekends,I asked him about going out of state on vacation, he called his mom first to ask her if she thought it was ok, needless to say we broke up when I told him what he really wants is to date his mom! This is creepy, mom needs to get on with her life.

Rotter

At least he'll get his washing done.
P.S. Get a chain latch for your door for
when it goin' on.

Cris

What is actually a sweet, selfless act of family love and kindness, is being spun into something weird and crazy by a site that is promoting Kardashian Trash 24/7

MIZIT4

She will think a man's mother is in need and a wonderful son is doing what he should to help her. I don't buy the story that she will show up in his apartment and disrespect his privacy. If so all he has to do is speak with her. Don't try to start chit TMZ.

ray

who cares where some random broad lives. or are you pushing a new grappy reality show,,,real mothers of the NBA?

Thomas Jefferson

Mom's hot is she single?

Rachael

What is actually a sweet, selfless act, and a show of family love and great character is being spun into something weird and bad by a site that is paid to promote the Kardashian Trash and bash anyone that doesnt make thier garbage glitter.

Lucy

And this is interesting...why?

victory

I think that's awfully sweet for a son to want his mom in the same building. After her long marriage ended, I'm sure she could use a change of scenery other than massive snowstorms and pine trees.

Mr-Bill

I know Scotty did something in here.

qtπ

A little TOO close for me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments