Megan Fox

Legal Threat Over Nude Pic

... Those Aren't My Boobs!

10/24/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_megan-fox_tmz
DO NOT Photoshop Megan Fox's naked face on another chick's naked body ... and then publish it online ... because she will sue the crap out of you -- at least that's the threat she sent to one website this week.

Megan's legal team fired off the cease and desist letter to a parody website called Celebrity Jihad -- after the site published a shockingly good Photoshopped pic last week, depicting Megan's face on a naked chick's body.

But Megan's lawyers aren't impressed with the image-doctoring skills -- claiming the photo is 100% fake (no duh) and must be taken down ASAP ... or they'll sue.

A rep for Celebrity Jihad tells TMZ ... "While we appreciate Megan Fox's concern for her image, we find it hard to believe that a woman who spent two Transformers movies bent over with her breasts pressed together could have her reputation damaged by a blatantly satirical website."

CarneyIsGod

Hahahaha Jihad's response is classic. Laughed my head off.

the_truth_hurts

odd, shes not as sexy as she used to be...maybe its the camera... or maybe its because she just shot a bowling ball out of her furgina and her boobs are all saggy now...

jackmama311

i'll be the judge of whether or not there is a match. first, i'll need some private time w/ megan to get her proper dimensions and skin tone. this is like DNA, it will take a few weeks of gathering data.

Lisa

Idiots, no matter how sexy she appears in movie, she does not want her face on another person's boobs. She's never posed naked and does not want anything depicting that. FOOLS! Get a real job and stop photoshoping fake pics for a living.

Phishie from Philly

I wonder if they would have photo shopped her face on a mule if she would be as mad?
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

What do you call a hot chic with 4 thumbs, horse teeth and a bad attitude? Megan Fox, dahhhh
Phishie from Philly

jm

I guess Megan and Brian are hurting for a buck - first he goes after his ex for a 10 year old loan and loses big time in court and the next day she suing someone for her boob photos - does the definition of losers come to mind?

Hammer

After looking them up, I have to admit, the guy did a good job though I'm not a fan of fakes nor that site.

KatherineWilson22

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, Max14.com

Google Sucks

The funny thing is that site is in the top 1-3 of any celeb dirt search in Google but the entire site is lies.... Yeah Google your new algorithm is working great! Keep up the great work... LMAOROTF!!!!!

Toilethead

How do we know unless she shows us hers?

Larry Fyne

Unless you've gone without for mighty long, long, LONG time I couldn't imagine wanting to see her boobs.

Google Sucks

Dannon Looey

She is pretty hot, I would totally bang!

www.do-anon.tk

milly5

AM SURE HER dumb ass husband is behind this. Who cares Brian ??? Who cares?? only you dude, only you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments