Megan Fox

Legal Threat Over Nude Pic

... Those Aren't My Boobs!

10/24/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_megan-fox_tmz
DO NOT Photoshop Megan Fox's naked face on another chick's naked body ... and then publish it online ... because she will sue the crap out of you -- at least that's the threat she sent to one website this week.

Megan's legal team fired off the cease and desist letter to a parody website called Celebrity Jihad -- after the site published a shockingly good Photoshopped pic last week, depicting Megan's face on a naked chick's body.

But Megan's lawyers aren't impressed with the image-doctoring skills -- claiming the photo is 100% fake (no duh) and must be taken down ASAP ... or they'll sue.

A rep for Celebrity Jihad tells TMZ ... "While we appreciate Megan Fox's concern for her image, we find it hard to believe that a woman who spent two Transformers movies bent over with her breasts pressed together could have her reputation damaged by a blatantly satirical website."

Cheri

I like her she has always seemed to be a straight forward person no B***S***, No games just a real person. Unlike those Hollywood phonies. Con-grats on the baby

jm

I guess Megan and Brian are hurting for a buck - first he goes after his ex for a 10 year old loan and loses big time in court and the next day she suing someone for her boob photos - does the definition of losers come to mind?

SarahBeebee

lol

RachelLee22

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, Max14.com

alison321

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Be84.com

Dustin

With her husbands current project's all bombing, and no director wanting to go anywhere near her. They need to try, and make a few bucks anyway they can I guess.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Does anybody even remember who Megan Fox is? And if so, why? Because she was the lead bimbo in two god-awful Michael Bay suckfests?

I strongly suspect that the "satire" on that website is as "witty" as their rebuttal, so I won't even look at it. My day doesn't have enough hours for crap like that. There are tens of thousands of legit pictures of prettier women on the internet who can still move their faces because they haven't botoxed them to Kidman / Zellweger / Bullock hell.

mhyellen

Megan Fox is gorgeous with a good heart. Hard for someone to stand out in terms of looks in Hollywood, but she is a real knockout.

BudH

I volunteer to be the judge judge of that.

JennyLH

I remember her from Hope and Faith, that old TV show with Kelly Tips and Faith Ford. I always thought she was beautiful

faiz44