Bobby Brown

Considering Rehab

After DUI Arrest

10/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025_bobby_brown_tmz
Bobby Brown's DUI arrest might be the best thing that ever happened to him -- 'cause friends are telling TMZ the singer has finally snapped out of denial and realized he has a drinking problem.

Sources close to Brown tell us ... even though Bobby has been through rehab before, he didn't take it very seriously in the past  ... because he didn't truly believe he was an alcohol abuser.

But now, we're told Bobby is extremely embarrassed by his newest arrest ... and understands that his drinking has become a big, big problem in his life.

One source tells us... Bobby is strongly considering checking back into rehab ... but so far, no decision has been made. We're told his friends support the idea ... but they don't want to push him too hard because they know treatment will only be effective if Bobby makes the decision by himself.

jackmama311

his prerogative.

OH NO!

No ****ing DUH? What an idiot.

MrHarrybawls2010

YET ANOTHER PICTURE OF Z LIST "CELEBRITY"BOBBY BROWN WITH HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN, CATCHING FLIES AND THAT DAZED " REBEL WITHOUT A CLUE" LOOK ON HIS FACE ACCOMPANYING A STORY OF YET ANOTHER ARREST. HEY BROWN -DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND PULL A BUDD DWYER ON NATIONAL T.V.

bearforce1

Yeah Bobby is considering rehab because his solicitor advised him to do it because it will give him something to tell the judge.

Cartman

Hey Bobby, you can drink like a fish if you like.
Just don't drink, then drive. How hard is that?

I guess it's real hard for some people.

Me, I get one drink in me and I'm like "f*ck it, I can't drive now" but then again I don't have any DUI's. I have a thing about being handcuffed and put in cage though so I follow those silly laws about drinking and driving. I guess other people don't mind being stuffed in a cage and having to deal with cops, lawyers, judges, etc.

CamJ

17th time's the charm!

Bitch please

I would say better late than never but will it help. Hes done it before and well we can see it didnt work.

Bitch please

Its the judges perogative now Bobby not yours. I guess until u go behind the wheel drunk and either kill urself or innocent people. Lock him up.

Truth

BI-POLAR DOUCHE BAG... ONE SIDE IS A F*CKING DRUNK. THE OTHER SIDE IS A TOTAL CRACKHEAD. TAKE YOUR PICK. YIPPERS... IT'S HIS PEROGATIVE --->TO LAND IN PRISON. #TRUTH!!

James R. - Los Angeles

He should consider suicide, not rehab.

devilgirl

He should consider not driving a f*cking car.

Cheryl A.

If he was SERIOUSLY going to try rehab again and actually get clean, that would be the first and only good example he ever gave to his daughter. She really needs someone to help her with her drinking and she is still a teenager, she has time to get off the sauce and live a productive life.

WiddoMouse

There is always hope as long as you are alive. I hope he chooses a good inpatient treatment program followed by a LONG LONG stay in a halfway house. He can come out the other side a sober citizen with a purpose.

Dave

Did he actually say that he's been to rehab but didn't really think he had a problem? What an idiot. Most people have never been to rehab because they don't have a problem. Find yourself in rehab and you DO HAVE A PROBLEM idiot.

Saints fan

I'm sure Dr. Drew's got his people on it already.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments