Cee Lo

Accused of Sexual Battery

Singer Calls BS

10/31/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_ceelo_tmz_2
Cee Lo Green is the target of an LAPD sexual battery investigation, TMZ has learned ... but  the singer is adamant he did NOTHING wrong.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... a woman recently filed a police report with the LAPD, accusing "The Voice" judge -- real name Thomas DeCarlo Callaway -- of a sexual assault.

Our sources say detectives have already visited a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles in connection with the case and questioned several employees, including the manager.   We do not know if the alleged incident occurred at the restaurant.

The LAPD is mum on the identity of the alleged victim, when and where the incident allegedly occurred, and what Cee Lo allegedly did.

Cee Lo tells TMZ he categorically denies ANY wrongdoing. In fact, the singer says he hasn't been to the restaurant in question in 3 months ... and insists, "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else."

We also spoke with a source who is constantly with Cee Lo ... who tells us, "I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody."

The investigation is in its infancy ... no charges have been filed and the case has not been referred to prosecutors.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You mean to tell me they didn't put out a warrant for his arrest and lock his ass up first then free him after being found innocent? That does not sound like LAPD at all.

spokenword

Does that make him craaazzzyyy? Possibly.

MrHarrybawls2010

Sometimes I just feel like giving up when I read about these celebrities misdeeds, but then I keep reminding myself that even Tony Danza will not live forever and I suddenly feel all giddy again.

furious cupcakes

I don't know, he might have diddled her. He does seem to come across as a little perv.

Elizabeth

he is too damn fat, these guy's are a rat's ass..

Jordan

A source connected with CEE LO who is paid by CEE LO is not that credible of a source,

nolights

i would not jump to conclusions

OH NO!

How is he going to batter anything with those short penguin arms?

el polacko

a man i might have believed...but a WOMAN ??...no way.

SMASHED

I'm not buying this BS. He could get just about any chick he wants.
p.s. I find his lips mesmerizing.

MrHarrybawls2010

Cee LO The 1980s called and want their tracksuits back.
Love,
Troy Pendarvus + Family
P.S. *HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE. Serge and Barbara: we will be up at the cabin this weekend. Verna sends her love.....

T.P.

who-me

He is a forager, the midget didgets couldn't pick up a rock with rubber gloves.

joe gillis

any chance of life without parole for this ?

jdritsch

The image of him naked is disgusting enough

barnyardhumor

Where's the story on Kim Kardashian shopping another sex tape? http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/30/report-second-kim-kardashian-sex-tape-being-shopped/?intcmp=features

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments