Edward Furlong

LAX Arrest

for Domestic Violence

10/30/2012 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_edward_furlong_domestic_violence_Article_gettyMore trouble for extremely troubled "Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong -- he was arrested early this morning for felony domestic violence after allegedly getting physical with his girlfriend.

According to law enforcement sources, Furlong was at LAX with his gf around 1 AM ... and grabbed her arm during an argument.

We're told when officers arrived the woman had visible marks on her arm -- and Furlong was immediately taken into custody.

Furlong is still sitting in jail ... his bail's been set at $50,000.

Kim

This guy is a mess! I think I'm going to add him to my celebrity death watch list for 2013...and I use the term 'celebrity" very loosely with him!!

eicarr

I got him mixed up with the other Terminator guy. what a bunch of f ups. GREAT PICTURE by the way.

manbearpig

ed doesn't look so good. that's what getting drunk every night can do to ya.
get drunk like a couple times a week and you're good. but every night- nope. your liver needs a rest.

TheEric

who looks at edward furlong and thinks 'he's hot...i need to be his girlfriend'? i've long had a theory that attractiveness is tied to intelligence and the fact that anyone would have anything to do with edward does nothing but reinforce that idea...

Tammy

So, he keeps being violent with her and she keeps staying with him? At this point, I'd stop wasting the cop's time because she obviously likes the violence.

Miva

Who is Furlong dating now? some clues here http://fandaily.info/?p=35897. such a pretty face and so much trouble still remember him in Terminator, so sad.

chichifrogslegs

i kinda feel bad for him. his whole life seems so bleak. also, it seems stupid to arrest someone for grabbing their partners arm. what a waste of tax dollars.

Scary

This guy has done things before, it's not just about grabbing his gf's arm. His former wife had a restraining order against him for domestic violence, and he violated that order and left messages for her, saying he'd hire people to come beat her. This isn't your normal, average couple having a spat at the airport.

Scary

The question is, who'd want to date him?? He looks awful now, and he's supposedly violent (has a record of it). I don't think he has the money anymore, and he has no career. I'd wonder about these women.

lanie

This guy hasn't had the easiest life.. From what I recall, he doesn't even know who his father is..and he was shifted back and forth from his mother's custody --to his aunt/uncle's custody, then back to his mother.. finally he became emancipated at age 15 or 16.. didn't finish high school.. and got into the "biz" when he was very young..

Hollywood is a TOXIC environment.. especially when it comes to child stars.. I was just in LA for a few days and the stories I heard from wanna-be actresses -- so young and desperate -- was appalling..

It is well known that female starlets get used and abused in Hollywood--- but so do MALES... it's just not talked about as freely..

I hope that Edward is able to get into rehab and do some serious work on himself..and get his life straight.. but I just don't have high hopes..it is sad that he doesn't have anyone to help him as far as family goes...

lissabirdie

Oh I thought was a yet more fatter Clay Aiken

Badass2012

Not even the terminator can save him now.

Tom

He was on his way to Detroit for a film called
Misled. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2343655/

Nicole Green

Good Lord, he hit the wall.

gemini636

Given the number of children in the house, I am not stunned that there is writing on the walls. Trust that some on here own homes are much worse. As long as they are not being potty trained on the front porch, who cares. Those judging allow their dogs to poop in front of the general public and many lack the manners to pick clean it up (they expect flowers to grow out of it) and often damages lawns. Get a life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments