Kanye West to Paparazzo

Sorry I Flipped Out on You

10/31/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kanye_pap_kim_Splash2
Kanye West is turning over a new leaf ... 'cause he totally just made nice with the female paparazzo he EXPLODED on in Miami this month ... and the huggy moment was all caught on tape.

As we previously reported, Kanye smacked the female pap's camera in front of a Miami restaurant a couple of weeks ago, when the snapper asked Kim a bunch of questions about Reggie Bush.

But it seems it's all water under the bridge to Kanye ... 'cause when the two crossed paths today in a Miami airport, Kanye flashed a smile ... and gave the photog a great, big bear hug.

It's a Halloween miracle.

1031_subasset_kanye_pap_Splash

Joan K

This POS isn't fooling everyone. He gets fuglier everyday too.

Marvin

Trash!!!!

natasha

that was nice of him.

TJ

No wonder he wants to date her. Judging from the lack of response on this topic, few people are interested in Kayne.When he is with her,the paps and commenters come out of the woodwork! Interesting!
He needs an attention getter- Miss K. does it.And she needs an escort. Mutually beneficial?

alex

Smells like a smarmy attempt to avoid litigation to me

Crabby

He is so ugly.His lips are gross the way that bottom one just lays there like a dead fish floppin around.On top of that he seems seriously mentally ill. Does Kim K.put a bag over his head when she "does him"? Because I would be nauseated and vomiting if I had to look at that ugly mug during sek-si time:(
GAG

backfire

Kanye is a turn-off.

scarlett06

Kanye and Kim don't any paps. She posts enough pics of herself anyway. I would not be in the least bit surprised that she didn't release her sex tape with Mommy's help.
She, or they, Momage & Kim, made a nice little sum of money from it.
I really hope her little sisters don't follow her lead, as in sex tapes, nearly nude pics, promiscuous behaviour, etc.
It must be a full time job for Bruce to make sure the Jenner girls don't go down the same paths as the Kardashian women. And I don't just mean the children. Mommy has not shown herself to be one to trust after making plans to meet the man she cheated on her husband with, even when the show made it clear Bruce was against it.
And THEN she tweets a pic of herself with her nipple sticking out.
Anything for a buck!

Project Wideawake

I'm sorry doesnt cut it when you assault a woman, Kanye. All you women need to stop being enablers too.

Ih8Taxes

I really foresee a black eye in Kim's future...

joe gillis

sources close to the kanye camp have revealed to me that paramount pictures have approached kanye with an offer for a major role in a film adaption of charles darwins 'origin of the species' rumour is that kanye is slated to star as 'the origin'

I luv u RPattz!

I didn't see him hug it out with Taylor [Swift] when he embarrassed her in the music awards....he's still a douche.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3