Chris Brown

Terrorizes Hollywood

... in Taliban Costume

11/1/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown in a Taliban Costume
For a guy with a history of violence against women ... a penchant for destruction ... and an explosive temper ... it's no surprise Chris Brown decided to be a Taliban fighter for Halloween.

Brown -- sporting a string of fake bullets across his chest -- rolled over to Greystone Manor last night ... to attend West Hollywood's biggest Hollywood party ... hosted by Rihanna.

Other famous in attendance ... Flo Rida, Paris Hilton and U.S. Olympic team superstar Lindsey Vonn ... but they all had better costumes.

Bonus Moronic Photo -- Before he hit the clubs, Chris and his buddies grabbed some fake guns and posed for a group shot. He posted the pic with the caption, "Ain't nobody F**king wit my clique!!!!"

Chris Brown's Taliban Halloween Costume

Sameeha Amatullah

Wellllll, I'm a Muslim woman and I think he looks damn good in a thawb and turban. HOWEVER, I dont think that was the best costume choice. Islam is not terrorism. I always say that if Breezy becomes Muslim he can holla @ me, but of all the things in the world he chose to be a Taliban member??!!! Chris, get cha life together and stop doin dumb ish. I understand you have a IDGAF attitude but it's time to chill a little.... Still, if you ever become Muslim.... Holla @ me.

Aileen (Canada)

Oh dear God, what an idiot?!

Sandela

dumb

Maude

It's just...really? Seriously?? But....why?!!?

Celeb Gossip Maven

Ugh! This guy is just disgusting all around; there is nothing good about him. How he has two girls fighting over (and sharing him) is beyond my comprehension.

Firefly

It's not just that he dressed up as the Taliban terrorist but that he posted the pic with the caption, "Ain't nobody F**king wit my clique!!!!"
That is a threat that doesn't sit well while dressed as a terrorist. That is what makes him look like a idiot/moron. He just doesn't get it.

joe gillis

sources close to the chris brown camp have revealed to me that paramount pictures have approached CB with an offer for a major role in a film adaption of charles darwins 'origin of the species' rumour is that CB is slated to star as 'the origin'

karlew

What an insensitive little douche bag this complete pile of crap is. I'm sure the families of the folk who lost their lives to mid east terrorists don't appreciate Brown's glorification of the murderers who took their loved one's lives.

jdranetz

This is just appropriate as dressing up as an NSDAP SA Stormtrooper in for a party in Israel.
link below in case you don't know what I'm talking about.
Harvey, do you concur?
(These Stormtroopers have nothing to do with Star Wars)

steven katona

THAT'S UNAMERICAN!

Lee

He beats up women and the taliban hides behind women and children when they aren't blowing them up. Both are cowards. There is not a "man" among them.

Adrienne

just when you think chris brown couldn't be any dumber.

debbie17

Why do these hip hop artists and rappers think they are so bad ass and try to scare people? It's like a "don't mess with me, don't look at me the wrong way, don't disagree thugsta , gangta mentality"

CMS

WHAT AN @$$! DOESN'T HE KNOW HIS OWN COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS HIM THE LUXURIES HE HAS WAS ATTACKED BY THE MEN HE'S REPRESENTING HERE? THOUSANDS DIED ON HIS HOMELAND BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HIM. SO SAD.

desiree

Chris Brown and Company are such immature idiots! His mama must be so proud of her son...this jackass will eventually end up in jail or something because of his stupidity. Plus he is so unattractive - what is that Rihanna chick thinking anyway. Barf!