Honey Boo Boo

Hey Y'all I'm a

Swashbucklin' Pirate

11/3/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_honey_boo_booHordes of people dressed up as Honey Boo Boo this Halloween ... but the question on everyone's mind ... WHAT DID HONEY BOO BOO DRESS UP AS???

Answer: A bright-pink, goth-themed pirate!!!!! At least ... that's our best guess.

TMZ obtained a ridiculously, adorable pic of HBB -- real name Alana Thompson -- getting her trick-or-treat on during All Hallows Eve, and her costume was a far cry from redneckery and tiaras.

Donning a jet-black wig ... awesome bright-pink rocker stripes ... what we assume is a black-and-pink pirate dress (thanks skull & crossbones) ... and a purple pumpkin candy carrier ... HBB was all about bold statements.

We're told the night went really well ... she had a great time ... and ate some delicious candy -- her favorite being lollipops.

Um, duh.

Phil Mcl

Who cares????????????????????

gina

Really?
This costume is so OBVIOUSLY Draculaura from Monster High. C'mon, It was one of the most popular costumes this year.
Gothic Pirate? You guys aren't even trying to report accurate information.

Kev the Realist

Ok these rednecks need to go away already. Honey Boo Boo is a brat and the family are uneducated hillbillies who need to get back to the double wide and fade away. She is cute for about 2 minutes.

MrHarrybawls2010

I went as a crazy homeless person on Halloween. I pushed a shopping cart with 3 wheels around with one hand, and carried a huge knife in the other. At one point the police pulled me over to question me about the knife and I became belligerent asking them "Have you ever tasted a boot?!"The heathens then tazered me 6 times right in the *******. I will NEVER forget that day.

MrHarrybawls2010

Im not finished my story. After I was tazered some trick or treaters (about 10 or 11) asked an adult "Why are they shocking that man?" I yelled "Because they are godless creatures that probably squat to pee!!" Everyone laughed (including the cops who had a good giggle) and even the chief of police came up and shook my hand telling me how my funnies have shown everyone "The true meaning of Halloween....." PS. If you liked my story because donate some money to the KELSEY GRAMMAR MENTAL HEALTH FUND (CARE OF THIS WEBSITE.)

CN

I'm sure Mama June limited Alana's candy consumption.

Stiletto

Oink! Oink!

janet

Enjoy the money. Hordes of people? Who are these hordes of people? This kid looks like a bad munchkin from the wizard of oz.

Diamond Goddess!

Somehow, the Boos are a breath of fresh air in the sea of Blohans, CeeLo, Bynes, Brit, (with the occasional Bobby Brown sighting thrown in), and that M-F-in' STORM!!!
LOL!!!

Suckologist

The Shirley Temple of our time. We will milk her of her childhood and toss her out when she is no longer a child....so everyone, have a magnificent life and I will get back to you...in the future

LRT

NOOOOO Honey, You are White Trash...

moxie

Don't usually see pirates with triple chins.

Faye

Nope TMZ. What this child dressed as was not the question on my mind. I hadn't even thought about it until I saw it here. The question on my mind is why on earth do you keep reporting on this ridiculous family?

Della

She is a cute little kid :) and funnier 'n' hell haha!

lalli

that is not a child that is an abomination, the whole family makes the case for legalizing abortion. makes me sick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments