« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

Pregnant in the Front ...

PARTY IN THE BACK

11/4/2012 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1104_gisele_splashFrom the front, 32-year-old super model Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with hubby Tom Brady's baby.

From the back, you'd never know.

Take your pick.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Majestik

I have to say, I don't have the slightest problem with pregnant women wearing bikini's. Anyone who's been pregnant during summer knows that your body temp hits twice it is outside. I had a kiddie pool in my backyard when it hit 100 outside. It's sweltering in our bodies while with child. My generation of course, wouldn't get caught dead showing off our bellies in public. Glad to see times have changed.

News Flash

TMZ rectal cam strikes again!

Spicy mag

The ass of a ten year old boy. Just how tmz like it.

There's a problem here

From the back she looks like she's sacrificing her health to continue looking "good."

Heather

A baby is about to fall out of that, that is NO party.

Barbarascy

Ooooookaaaaay? So am I supposed to be shocked that this is what a pregnant woman looks like? What is the big deal? Women get bigger when they are pregnant and that would include famous rich women.

cobrazombie

Baring a belly that looks like a British pub darts champion is gross.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Jeez. She's what, seven, eight months pregnant and she still has to skank it up in public? Stay classy, Gisele.

Womenfly

Gisele, you look fabulous. Pregnancy is not dirty. Go ahead and show your belly if you want to.

Caddtsrx3

Back door crotch shot. Is this necessary to print on TMZ?

Latinprince27

As an independent voter I have decided on who I am voting for this coming Tuesday.

I am voting for Mitt Romney. I am putting my country ahead of partisanship. The economy is still bad with 23 million people and the national dept is at 16 trillion dollars now. We will continue to dig ourselves into a deeper hole and suffer like an economy similiar to Greece, unless we vote for a different President on Tuesday.

jl

What a complete board ass she has.

TJ

It is generally the narcissistic,exhibitionist Hollywood crowd, (e.g Kourtney Kardashian) who have almost a pathological need to flaunt their pregnant bodies. They
want to be looked at, at all times.Thank God most women are more modest and discerning.

Rebecca

F her!!! I'm sorry I just don't like her. She puts other moms down for NOT breastfeeding their children. Like "bitch who the F*CK made you the F*cking breastfeeding police?" F her. And she's not that pretty either.

Carl

She looks like an albino African kid that has a bloated belly from starvation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments