Heidi Montag's

Bikini Comeback

I'm Still Relevant, Dammit!

11/8/2012 9:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1108_heidi_montag_bikini_splash_launch_v2Former reality trainwreck Heidi Montag took a break from living in obscurity to wash up on the beach with all her augmented fake body parts in a skimpy red bikini in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old former "The Hills" star -- who infamously had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one single day back in 2009 -- did some of her best acting while hamming it up for the cameras on the sand.

Who needs a lifeguard when you have built-in triple D floatation devices at all times?

DaDude

She's hot. All women should do to their bodies what she did. Thank you Heidi!

nayrod64

Those melons are bigger than her head.

billybob

those legs are really ugly, her ass is icky...this girl NEVER was pretty.

mike holly

she is not relevant at all

jimi

did she get that 200lb tumor named spencer removed yet?

Lee

TMZ, PLEASE IGNORE HEIDI !!! Then she can go and disappear. If you post pictures of her she will think that someone still cares about her. Heidi your time ended years ago.

Kbr06

I think she looks good! And I wish her success... Where is her hubby?

Bill Leslie

ugh - cellulite thighs and her face has been ruined

elizadooolittle

DID you mention *****? I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles. My boyfriend loves to lick and comb it out...I have a new auto tune record coming out soon. If you buy it I will give you a blow job . I like to come to the USA and flip off you YANKS as I hate Americans....

nikki6

What a tool, it was like seriously cold in SaMo yesterday. Hahahaha she's hilarious

Kay

We can all agree on one thing it was NOT PHOTO SHOPPED!

LightJ

Bitch is beyond NOT relevant. Must be a slow news day for the douche bags at TMZ. Don't even go on about how great she looks because we all know why she does, well to some people, certainly not me. She sure as sh*t didn't work for it.

kitnplayn

You are neither relevant, nor real. What you have on your chest is a plastic bag of water that was inserted by cutting your chest open. Ew. How can you be proud of how you look, when everybody knows that it's not really you?

Frankie

Heidi looks hot and a heck of a lot better than Audrina Patridge who dissected herself and is now a flat-chested, shapeless, waif. Funny too. Audrina endorses "Curve Appeal" and has NO curves. Ironic. Heidi should be the spokesperson. Fake or not Heidi still has curves and isn't afraid to show them!

Celeb Gossip Maven

Umm she was never relevant. The only "hot" she is, is a hot mess.