« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ariel Winter & Sis

They Might Be Giants Fans

11/11/2012 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111_ARIEL_WINTERS_SPLASHAriel Winter (right), her sister and her niece all donned their New Yorks Giants gear and hit up a farmer's market in Studio City, CA today.

The girls' support went for naught ... the Giants were killed in Cincinnati today, 31-13.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

just sayin

seriously tmz... 5 stories a day abt this girl? can we read a new story please?

Michell

I'd say she's a little young for TMZ to be stalking her. You pervs!! On the other hand, the lil girl in the stroller is way to old for a binky...just sayin.

LISA

Why doesn't TMZ include the name of the writer on their stories? (... 'evil grin' ...)

bozzman

leave the kid alone

Kabala

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH THIS LAME STORY?

Jay

I have no idea who this girl is and I havent clicked on any of the 50 stories posted about her until now. Since every other story on TMZ seems to be about her I figured I would check out comments to see who she is, Now I come to find out she is only 14 and the paps are full on stalking her, creepy.

Brad

Seriously TMZ. Just stop already. What creeps. Ariel is the victim of an abusive parent and this makes her in your eyes relevant to the news whenever she steps outside and goes some place so you need to take photos of her? This is disgusting.

Esther

I'm guessing that TMZ must be getting paid to post negative and stalkerish information about Ariel. Leave her alone. Figure it out.

LaLa

Leave this child alone. TMZ is pathetic for posting about this over and over.

Mustard

Tmz stop exploiting this young girls family troubles. Also no one cares about the middle daughter from modern family. Three to four stories about this topic a day isn't only useless information it's also very shameful tmz! Quit reporting on it. You are becoming a lot more like a teen magazine mixed with the national enquirer. You allow your staff to state untrue facts and considering how dumb most Americans are you are spreading garbage. This site has blown for the last few months. I assume its since someone new has taken over. Whoever you are, you suck!

jdelanoi

TMZ I've had enough of these random, pointless posts about this girl. Give her privacy!

H.T

How come celebs where dumb ass hats and eyeglasses to foul the paps? It does not work people!

Aquarianne17

OK. Let's see if I got this straight. This young person I had never of was taken away from her mother whom I had never heard of and now I have to hear of them both ad nauseum.

Keyser Söze

Say whatever you want about that abusive stage-mom, but she sure produces some good looking daughters.

Buttafly

I am just happy to see a They Might Be Giants reference on TMZ... I think that got lost on most of the general public who is tired of you guys posting about her... why couldn't TMBG be a positive story :/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments