Justin Bieber

I'm NOT Giving Up

On Selena

11/11/2012 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_justin_bieber_tmzIt's NOT over between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez ... sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

Two Things.

Thing 1: Justin is not involved with anyone else. There are pics of Justin with a Victoria's Secret model circulating, but there's nothing there.

Thing 2: Justin would like to get back with Selena, and thinks it can happen. We're told the way Justin sees it ... they've broken up a bunch of times before and this is just another blip.

We're told he's not freaked out ... he thinks there's a good chance they'll make up.

Ah young, very rich love.

1112_justin_selena_split_footer

anya2u

could never see hat attracted her in the first place,,,, he's a little twerp

S

This kid just need to step up and 'come out'

Carl

Justin,
There is only so long a girl will pretend to be your girlfriend to cover up the fact that you are gay. At some point they want have a real relationship. She's got enough money that she doesn't need your payouts anymore.

moe

WHO CARES! I DO NOT GET WHY PEOPLE LIKE HIM? HE CAN'T SING!

marge

Let her go. You're just a child. She has so much more going on than you. Sorry!

Billy

There is no chance in HELL that he has anythign to do with someone from Victoria's Secret. That is just the dumbest statement I've ever read.

magica

Good luck with that, girlyboy. Selena's ready for a real man who can give her the loving your pencildick self can only dream of.

Bu

Selena Gomez needs a real man not a rich little boy!

ManiacalZebra

Face it, Justine. She needs a straight man, not a gay boy.

Elizabeth

First of all I wish Justin would stop wearing that dorky hat.. Next he and Selena both need to take a break from each other, and date other people. That is part of growing up.. They are both too young to settle for each other..

Justin especially likes other women- so Selena basically needs to set him free!

steven katona

SELENA ALWAYS HAS HER FANS! WE'RE HERE FOR SUPPORT! WE ALL LOVE HER IN CANADA!!!!!!

Gretel

Justin, hon, the strap-on just wasn't doing it anymore. She is going for the real thing.

bob

I would miss bustin' my nut with that cholo hootchie mama if I were him too!

JW

I've been crying all day. There were such a cute couple. Justin, don't worry. Someone else will come along. God bless.

I Was About To Say

She was just a "cover" for his being gay.