Barbara Walters

Lindsay's Leno Interview

Is a Slap in the Face

11/12/2012 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111212_view_walters

Barbara Walters
is straight-up insulted that Lindsay Lohan canceled an interview with her to chat with Jay Leno instead -- claiming Lindsay's people didn't even have the courtesy to explain why she pulled out.

Barbara spoke out on "The View" this morning, saying, "If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' ... If they had told me that, I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today."

Lindsay had previously been scheduled to do an interview with Walters on "20/20" but the actress canceled -- and Barbara claims Lindsay's people gave her a BS excuse ... that LiLo just wasn't feeling "up to it."

Next thing Barbara knew, Lindsay's people had booked her on Leno instead -- and she's insinuating ... it's because Leno won't ask the hard-hitting questions Barbara wanted to.

Lindsay's Leno interview is supposed to air next week.

She refused to talk to Barbara -- but you'll recall, Lindsay opened up about her family problems on TMZ Live just last month. The interview was explosive.

1112_lindsay_live_launc2

Tesla_Consulting

A dollar says Leno paid her.

STEAK FACTORY

Barbara Walters:

"Lindsay Lohan, you're dead to me!"

pat

MAYBE just MAYBE he'll make her look like a total fool that everyone will laugh at..

OooooNooo!

How about some hard hitting questions about Barbra Walters affair with the late U.S. Senator Edward Brooke while he was in office and married?

Jordan

Jay has to give her the soft questions because the tonight show is loosing money and how many more pay cuts can jay take?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Right now, Matt Lauer and Ellen Degeneres are LAUGHING!

Ellie G

She wasnt feeling up to it??? WTF? They must not have offered her enough dope to keep her awake.

mebrat24

This old bag needs to retire, my god how old is she and why does she think that she is the one that needs to ask the questions.

ketjo

Here they come all the little dung beetles scurrying out from under their pile of shyt Lindsay to defend her honor......LOL

Barbara Walters whom I personel have NO respect for ......is Pissed ! and she has every right to be...... Lindsay has been dodging her since way back in July when Barbara tried to interview her on set of Liz and Dick and Lindsay balked on her then and she had to interview Grant.....She should have said the Hell with her then but I guess Barbara was trying to do her job....
Now we are going to get he "New Agent Spinn" and blame it on the Agent....when in fact Lindsay is in no shape ...sobber, relatively drug free and clean of bloat and clear eyed to do that interview....her twitter photos shows one sick ass whore...wain faced, spaced out eyes and starting to have that wasted body look addicts get when they are heavilly addicted and their body is starting to give up and they are near death....and believe me she has one foot in the grave....
Now come on shyt eaters protect your pile of shyt....

Big D

Do you really blame her for not going? Her agreeing to be questioned by Barbara Walters, would be like excepting a invitation to the Jerry Springer Show. Nothing good is going to come of it.

STEAK FACTORY

LINDSAY LOHAN: "BARBARA IS A LIAR!!!"

*See you at 1:00am?*

Andyconda

maybe leno can loan her one of his many cars..or motorcycles...that would put a end to that

magmax

Yes Nicole, I agree. TMZ really should moderate their boards more and weed out the severely disordered, crime worshiping, sociopath rationalizing bottom-of-the-food-chain fools like you.
"Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship.”
BTW, that's not my quote, Mrs. Beelzebub.

chris

hard hitting..barbara wa wa? I don't t hink so...it's not like she was headed to see sam donaldson. If she didn't want to, she should have just called directly and and said "I don't feel like it." No wonder these people have melt downs...the idea of saying no isn't allowed. The idea of 'not being up to it..' isn't allowed. I would rather have fun with Jay as well..as opposed to dealing with some nosy broad who wants to see my emotional response to her nosy questions. We need to get back to some personal privacy.

taz

Walters is the real idiot here, thinking that Lindsay would act like a professional. I still can't understand why any one wants to interview her, she is dumb as soup and a compulsive liar, makes for great TV.