Baltimore Bus Driver

FIGHTS Teen Passenger

... Like a Girl [VIDEO]

11/13/2012 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_bus_driver_still
If last month's epic bus driver fight taught you nothing, let this new video serve as a final lesson -- DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR BUS DRIVER ... because she will beat the crap out of you.

The new video was shot yesterday on board a Baltimore bus -- showing a female bus operator unleashing a ferocious beatdown on a female high school student.

According to the person who posted the clip on YouTube, the fight started because the student was playing her music too loud -- and the bus driver hit FIRST.

At the end of the video, the bus driver says the fight was about the student being "disrespectful."

A rep for the MTA in Baltimore says the driver has worked for the city since 2003, and has been placed on leave while the MTA investigates the incident.

It's the second crazy fight video we've seen on a bus in a month -- you'll recall the last video showed a male bus driver in Cleveland uppercutting a girl for allegedly assaulting him (below).

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS REALLY BAD LANGUAGE**

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pockets

Damn, she went all YOU WA SHOCK!!! on her.

Trina

Wow, it takes the bus driver to teach these trashy girls some respect. Her momma should done that a long time ago!

KnuckleDragger

Young kids think they all that...until they disrespect an adult. You betta "reco'nize"!

MADE MAN

I'm thankful I have my own transportation and not have to it and watch dumb **** like this while I'm going to my destination.

LiLo's boy toy

That's an ass whipping she should of got along time ago.

John

I don't care... You want to act like a skinny bitch then I will treat you like a skinny bitch...

Perky

If both of those bus drivers end up losing their jobs, then they should've made it worth their while, i.e., should've knocked those disrespectful kids heads off straight across the street and into the sewer, make them quadriplegics, so they can compete in the next Special Olympics running off their foul mouths.

hi

I know a 2 female social workers who were disrespecful to me,i should've treat them like the bus driver.

cobrazombie

I've been in phone rage on public transport too. Coincidentally it was a young dumb princess like that one. Girls seem to have difficulty finding the volume rocker, using headphones, and being considerate.

VipGirl007

I'm sure this student was being disrespectful I'm sure the bus driver asked her to turn the music down and the teen didn't do it. I would have stopped the bus and told that student to get off.

yasmeen

WTH! these B drivers need to take a PSYCHO test before they are hired!!

Stace.

SHANIQHUA was Chris Brown'ed.

BillyBurke

Another reason not to ride the bus in Baltimore...

Baltimorons driving & riding it...

Everything John Waters ever said about Maryland is true...

Branden

Let me guess, He politely asked "Can you please turn your music down" and she responded with "Oh Hell Nah, F*ck You And Yo Mama, I'm Not Turning Sh*t Down, It's a Free Country"

Carl

I know I feel like beating the crap out of a few passengers whenever I ride the bus. And that is just a 15 minute ride. I can't imagine being a bus driver and having to put up with that crap all day every day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments