Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

Jay

Saw Lindsay in Fallon she looks like a bloated simease cat. Her lips are terrible. Anne Hathaway blows her out of the water when she did it just like how Anne blew Lohan outa the water when it came to hosting SNL. Lindsay looked bored, stiff and was not theatrical at all and thats what the skit calls for. That poor crowed that had to act like they thought it was so wonderful to have her there. Really who wants to see her?

ilovegossip

Jill is over on radar saying the exact same thing she said over here before:

"oh honey, newsflash, we all lie. "

You know I can't remember the last time I accused my Mother of using Cocaine. Anyone here ever do that?

Its Nikki Bitches

JustJared com‏@JustJared

Katie Holmes: 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' Charades Player!: Katie Holmes is all smiles… http://goo.gl/fb/kkp6F

Its Nikki Bitches

Nicole‏@NicoleLDL

#IfItWasUpToMe Remy Smith aka Remy Ma would never have been found guilty as she is INNOCENT and unjustly incarcerated. #FreeRemy

Its Nikki Bitches

Stoner: The only thing that bakes at room temperature

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsays like a blunt, the way she gets passed around.

Mojo2010

I remember seeing a previous interview with daughter and mother where they said they would never do this in a public forum....hmmm...looks like a couple more folks looking for some publicity.

Its Nikki Bitches

I found the pot at the end of the rainbow once.....I smoked it.

chefadam

I'd rather be an orphan.

Its Nikki Bitches

Don’t drink and drive, When you can Smoke and fly!

Jan

Michael just bumped Levi Johnston off the top of the list of worst deadbeat dads of the world.

Grandma Cracker

Blohan will be on GMA tomorrow.

Marvin

Well access Hollywood and Mario are saying liLO has a new sister. That's putting the whore before the cart. He will never take a DNA test to show that he's Lindsay's dad.......

smoore

I have known Kristi Horn for many years and she is one of the kindest people around! I have met Ashley and she is a lovely girl. So, before you start to judge someone please get your facts straight. All Kristi wanted from this man was a test to prove he either was, or wasn't the father. He declined to take that test for years.

Marvin

Maddy, I've told you before that Vorbaby isn't qualified to carry my jockstrap......WTF.......I didn't say anything about LiLO's Mansion in Beverly Hills......