Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

MJ

Why did the mother wait so long? She should have just filed for child support, milo would deny paternity then she should have filed a paternity suit. I can't imagine putting my teenager on tv for a paternity test reveal! I mean maybe if it were Brad Pitt or someone, but MiLO, really??

Snooki'sHairBump

Ewwww. I would be pissed if I knew Milo was my dad.

StarryStarryNight

so mom f"d a married man. a married michael lohan at that.

now that's just nasty and speaks volumes about her morals. or rather the lack thereof.

Lisa G

That poor girl. I hope he continues to stay away from her. Having no dad is better than having that guy as an influence/hindrance.

ketjo

And as a bonus he's got another couple in the wings.....UGH !...
How many does this make you Micheal...4 legitimate , and soon to be 3 bastards.....Can keep it in your pants at least put a coat on it....Your to old for babies....Nasty man.....
I saw a Lindsay Lohan Robot on Jimmy Fallon or I thought it was a robot it was so stiff and unemotional till I found out it was really Lindsay.....what can I say.....I've seen rocks that show more emotions....
Ok , my personal Heckler ! here's another one for ya. !!!
Looks like our friend finely got enough courage snuffed up his/her nose to come back to the playground.....Laffingbear.

UPYOURS

Well MILO, after branding the mother of your daughter a liar and a whore, you want a "loving father" moment? Your daughter was too well brought up to do what I would have done, bitch slap you into the next century. You wanted your fvcking publicity, you got it. Now pay your fvcking child support, ALL of it, to ALL of your baby mama's. BTW, your "look of surprise" was an EPIC fvcking fail. You have now proven that you are a worthless piece of sh!t yet again. PAY YOUR FVCKING CHILD SUPPORT and leave that young woman alone. She doesn't want you in her life and I cannot blame her a bit. You tried for one more bit of publicity to embarrass she and her mother, instead you got the media you craved. Hope its a bitter fvcking pill for you and DUIna.

skincares.us

if you want to have beatitul skin like Dina Lohan . visit skin care site : http://www.skincares.us

some guy

Ashley seems normal. That's what happens when you don't have a Lohan in your life.

STEAK FACTORY

See, DUIna? Volcano Lohan WAS slagging around on you. You might've noticed if you hadn't been so busy with your hands in Linds' safe and your face in her cocaine pile.

Snooki'sHairBump

How much y'all wanna bet Milo is gonna try milk this whole publicly stunt dry in order to pay his child support?

Lee

Isn't there a name for women who sleep with married men???? Ashley is going to find out that life isn't so easy for a bastard child, at least after the novelty wears off.

fonzie

Two letters: E.W.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Did the Milo Judge Judy episode air yet? I saw a commercial for it. I would love if they sent all of Lindsay's cases to Judge Judy.

truthiness

MIchael Lohan may well be one of the biggest pieces of garbage ever to walk the face of the earth (other than his children, of course). This guy is so desperate for attention that he will embarrass himself publicly over and over again, which is indicative of some severe mental illness issues (old news, I know). Perhaps Little Lilo can take him for a drive somewhere where there are no guard rails and steep ravines and put us all out of our collective Lohan-based misery and drive off the side of a mountain at high speed at night so all that will eventually be found is a rusted vehicle and two (make that three, let's include slut Dina) rotting corpses.

Yes, that is my Christmas wish.

Let us pray.

Sandy

Oh gosh, how sad for her! :(