« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WNBA Superstar

Allegedly FIRES GUN

During Insane Spat w/ Ex-GF

11/15/2012 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1115-chamique-holdsclaw-jennifer-lacy-getty
WNBA legend Chamique Holdsclaw -- one of the greatest female basketball players of all time -- is a wanted woman in Georgia ... after allegedly FIRING A GUN during an explosive altercation with her ex-girlfriend.

According to the Atlanta Police Dept., a warrant has been issued for Holdsclaw's arrest over an incident that occurred just after noon on November 13.

Holdsclaw's ex-GF Jennifer Lacy -- who's also a WNBA player -- told police ... the drama began when she noticed Holdsclaw following her after she finished a workout at a local church.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Lacy felt scared ... and called a friend who agreed to meet her at a nearby location.

Once Lacy arrived, she claims Holdsclaw got out of her car ... and approached Lacy's car while carrying a baseball bat.

Lacy told cops ... Holdsclaw began bashing in her car windows ... before pulling out a pistol, sticking the gun INSIDE THE CAR and firing a shot ... while Lacy was still in the vehicle.

After firing the shot, Holdsclaw allegedly fled the scene. When cops arrived, officers say they recovered a 9mm shell casing.

We reached out to Holdsclaw's rep -- so far, no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PG

Got Steroids?

She don`t look like she`s gonna be A&& licking any soon, no sir, and she don´t look like a c0ck sucke% either, looks like someone else is gonna be doing all of that right now....

NOT ELMO

i rather nail a good looking tranny...

kitnplayn

Premeditated, attempted murder.....she will probably get life, since she is both a woman and black and gay. Anyway, somebody should teach Americans how to cope with life's disappointments, because all I see is an angry society getting violent all over each other.

TNT

You mean there are lesbians in the WNBA? Wow, who would have thought? I think we all know which one was the man in that relationship.

freaksloan

She is an Tennessee Volunteer this is not surprising.

MrR

Girls will be girls!

Scott

Let's keep this in perspective. Firstly, Holdsclaw isn't in the WNBA and hasn't played in it for a couple of years. Secondly, it's known that she has issues with mental illness. With that in mind, could the homophobic and racist comments slow down a bit here?

bill

Big surprise....a ***** going after a *****....

Fork Que

Does that mean Chamique is the "man" in the relationship???

R Gee

This is sad. She needs mental help. I hope she doesn't try anything else stupid.

Bigdwnbottom

I would've helped that Whore out

lovegarrison

Girls behaving badly

Bri

So Sad

john flenoil

I am so sad to hear this. I have followed her career since high school. I think her problems started when her grandmother passed away. I'm aware of her battles with depression. She probably thought "here's another person I love leaving me",and just snapped. May GOD be with her. I hope and pray she gets the help she needs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments