Selena Gomez

What's Up, Doc?!

11/19/2012 12:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1119_selena_gomez_inf
Selena Gomez spent her Monday morning in an L.A. doctor's office ... but fear not, she's gonna be fine ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the singer tell us ... Selena has been suffering from a sore throat lately ... and this morning she thought she might have strep, so she decided seek immediate medical attention.

We're told Selena had been suffering from symptoms yesterday ... and had to end a recording session early due to the pain.

Also, Selena's stepfather has been suffering from bronchitis, and she thinks she may have been exposed to something contagious.

But sources tell us ... so far, docs don't believe Selena has strep ... though the tests won't come back for a couple of days.

As we reported, Selena went partying with (maybe) boyfriend Justin Bieber last night. No word on how his throat is feeling this morning.

Killeraxa89

BJ STD

Jay W.

E.R.? Doesn't she have a house call Doc? She's wealthy... right?

jl

Hello my name is pirategurl and I'm 10 years old. I'm in the fifth grade and I love Justin. If you adults don't quit making fun of him I'm gonna tell my daddy!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Mono, mono, mono, mahahahnoohohoh.

Badass2012

She come off as a sweet and innocent girl, but for some reason I always get a feeling that she's stuck-up and an opportunist behind closed doors. I never got that same vibe from Hilary Duff and Raven Symone.

fargone

What a scare for me! I called long distance to the hospital 3 times but they wouldn't give me any information about her condition. Then I remembered that tmz would have real time info. Thank you tmz for making my day.

Badass2012

She comea off as a sweet and innocent girl, but for some reason I always get a feeling that she's stuck-up and an opportunist behind closed doors. I never got that same vibe from Hilary Duff and Raven Symone.

Badass2012

She comes off as a sweet and innocent girl, but for some reason I always get a feeling that she's stuck-up and an opportunist behind closed doors. I never got that same vibe from Hilary Duff and Raven Symone.

Sharon

Where in this article does it say that went to an ER. All I see is that she sought immediate attention. That doesn't necessarily mean an ER.

fargone

and why wasn't beiber by her bedside during this crisis!

Mumra the Ever Living

Ewwwwwwwwww. TMZ, you're now following people around as they go to the doctor? You're now writing second hand accounts from God knows who about peoples health?
.TMZ, you people are really getting skeevy.

momo88

it only takes 5-10 mins for a strep test so this is total BS on the docs and TMZ reporting it'll take a few days for the results.

Janeylaur

First sentence says she spent the morning at her doctor's office, there is no mention about an ER. I hope though she gave a head's up to Taylor Swift given that they had dinner together the night before - it is contagious after all...

momo88

total BS, it only takes 5-10mins for a strep test with results

AwkwardMexicanVegan

When any regular person gets sick, and it's nothin anyone worries about. The minute a celeb gets sick, the whole world stops and paps act as if this person has an incurable disease.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments