Khloe Kardashian

Suspicious White Powder

Investigated by FBI

11/20/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1120-khloe-kardashian-xfactor
A letter containing a suspicious white powder -- addressed to Khloe Kardashian -- was sent to CBS today where "X Factor" is taped and the FBI is investigating ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... the letter arrived to the studio this morning ... and we're told the FBI arrived to inspect the mystery substance. Sources tell us ... law enforcement determined the powder was harmless.

We're told a letter was also inside the envelope ... we do not know what was written.

This is the 3rd instance we know of where a suspicious white powder was sent to the CBS studio -- two letters were sent to Bristol Palin, and just as in this case the white substance turned out to be harmless talcum powder.

We do not know if today's scare has any relationship to the prior two incidents.

Mike

Apparently her coke dealer didn't get the memo! DON'T mail me my drugs to the set! - K

msteve

Can there be one day where TMZ doesn't talk about the da*n Kardashians, while I don't have a huge problem with Khloe in particular I'm just over this family. There are so many "real" celebrities that you guys can cover. At this point I'm positive they are paying you all to talk about and promote them. I wonder if Mike is banging Kim the way he goes on, and on, about her. I feel bad for his wife.

Jay W.

Khloe is my favorite.

Internet Tough Guy

It's Harvey mailing these just so he can write a story about it.

OH NO!

I'm sure it's the anti-fungus medication for her coochie.

Toilethead

The no-talent fatass probably sent it herself for the PR.

Snerkles

Every time I use my Ped-Egg, on my heels, and have to find a way to dispose of the powdery filings, I wonder
how many people have pretended they were a harmful
substance, and mailed them to a public figure.
Betcha it's been done, more than once;)

HRH Prince Michael

Never, EVER, trust an agency founded by a transvestite, who -for decades- was joyfully sodomized by another "Agent" named Clyde - while RUTHLESSLY persecuting transvestites and sodomites.
Now, Fascist-Christian-children-BURNING-traitors: Justice, TRUE Justice, AWAITS you.

The House of David 20Twelve Victory, is HERE:
Hebrews Twelve;28-29 is HERE,
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalms 2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

Duchess

Sounds like the mailed coke to her work place instead of her home.

NoseySOB

Probably powder donut residue from the oinkers breakfast

david 183

If they would've sent that to Lindsay she woud think its party time.

Whome?

Sounds like another TMZ X factor collaboration centered around kardashians. Man, it never stops. Please have Fat Mike test the powder. Then again, he'll probably cone up with a source that planted the powder.

david 183

Bigfoot.

HRH Prince Michael

@ (I''m sure) "Duchess": You seem to be fixated on "White Powder". By the way, does the words "Books" and "History" mean anything to you?

nature30

that was her dope nothing new here move on

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments