Lil Wayne

RAPS with Paris Hilton --

I Wanna Bang You

11/20/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111912_paris_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne wants to spend a night IN PARIS -- at least according to a new unreleased duet with Paris Hilton ... in which Weezy references the most famous sex tape of all time.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the song -- which Paris hopes to feature on an upcoming album -- and it's actually not that bad.

Among Wayne's borderline Seussical lyrics -- "Last night was awesome / Super f**king awesome / It was me, myself, and I, and her / We had ourselves a foursome."

But the clincher -- Weezy raps, "Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / I wanna spend a night in Paris."

Obviously, he's not talking about the city ... or is he? (He isn't.)

who dat

Paris n Kim are both hos i wouldn't hit with a full body condom

spectator72

Something is wrong with the video was it hacked .I'm watching enjoying the video then in the middle some little ugly thing popped up .I turned it off .Hackers ruin a good video

Phishie from Philly

LiL Wayne is trying to be like Kanye West. Both are beouches!

Scary

What happens in Paris...

(oh, the jokes write themselves)

Parker

his ugly face in her hepes cooch......a match made in heaven!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Oh Paris! This is what happens when your 15 is up and you continue to grovel. You're looking a little long in the tooth these days girl, and you've sunk to Little Wayne's level? Why not just give it up. Remember when you were going to jail and you started carrying that bible around? HA!!!

Pimpcessa

I guess he's not aware of her feelings towards black people.... She's a huge racist!

D-INCARNATION

I'm going to guess her response was "eww"

Laura

"Me, myself and I and her"? What woman would be desperate enough to sleep with that kind of "enough about me, what do you think about me mentality?"

SistahT

Lil Wayne must've been bored out of his mind when that joke called him.

Joey

That was awful She could be the next Katie Perry teh auto tune sensation and as for Lil Wayne he simple Sucks no talent little lawn jockey

BrownEyez

Lil Wayne is nasty Paris is nasty? What's the issue here?

nature30

lil wayne is garbage, lupe fiasco is real hip hop music and i thought paris hilton died

Mihalick

Just when you thought Lil Wayne lost his last bit of respect and street cred, you realize there's just a little drop of it left at the bottom of that cough syrup bottle....aaaaand it's gone.

johnnydanger

Two has-beens circling the drain.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments