Elmo Accuser #2

'I'm Happy'

Kevin Clash Resigned

11/21/2012 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112112_cecil_singleton_640

The man who claims Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash sexually abused him as a 15-year-old says he's "happy" and "relieved" Clash called it quits on "Sesame Street" -- because the scandal could have wreaked even more havoc on the kids' TV show.

The accuser Cecil Singleton -- who's now 24 -- was out in NYC with his lawyer today when he reacted to the news ... that Clash resigned in the immediate wake of Singleton's lawsuit.

Singleton is suing Clash for more than $5 million, claiming Clash preyed on him as a child "to satisfy his depraved sexual interests."

Singleton also says Clash desperately tried to conceal his connection to "Sesame Street" during their courtship in 2003 -- claiming, "It was essential to him that I not find out who he actually was."

And there's this -- Singleton's lawyer says he won't be surprised if more men come forward, claiming he's already spoken to men with similar stories as Cecil and Sheldon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

say what?

Whore...

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

a little more lip gloss and a little less moustache might do you some good, honey

Throwback kid

This woman frightens me! It is almost as if her eyebrows are fighting to connect into one long uni brow. I feel at any moment she will turn into a demon? I can't put my finger on it, what is it about her that is off?

TMP

I read on Facebook (their facebook) that they're happy to get getting calls for interviews... another source I read said that he's been bragging to friends about how this could be the 'stepping stone he's been waiting for'. So, hard to tell if it's true or not, it sounds like this person is literally just looking for fame and attention.

KnuckleDragger

It's the 'dry hump' dude. How's that butt holdin' up, buddy?

downwiththepres

Wait..... That's a dude? Mind..... BLOWN

OH NO!

It would be sad to be the ****ed up.

Obamais still aracist

while I think big bird should lose public funds and clash should be sent to prison for all the gay sex he can handle,this thing knew what it was when it ground up against the pedophile clash and it shouldnt get one penny

HumanNature

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST CHILD MOLESTATION OF ANY KIND TOWARDS CHILDREN!!!!!

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRANSVESTITES/LESBIANS THAT SAY THEY ARE AGAINST HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN OR MAN BUT DRESS UP LIKE ONE!!!!!!

ARE THEY CONFUSED OR WHAT??????

EMZ

Good for you, weirdo. You ruined a man's life for allegedly having sexual contact with you after you met him on a sex line for adults. I'd bet anything that Kevin Clash wasn't the only adult he had sexual contact with at 15. Why don't you go sue some of them? Oh, right, none of them have $5 million.

"Singleton says he was motivated to file his lawsuit by Clash's first accuser Sheldon Stephens." WHAAAAAAT?! REALLY?!? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

Jay W.

This guy definitely puts the "fruit" in fruitcake!

radam

Doesn't anybody find it funny how this guy said he didn't even know what Kevin clash did for a living until he looked him up online?if he was so traumatized by this why didn't he file against him years ago.

Anonymous

I wonder if this loser would say "Tickle me Elmo" when they were fooling around.

HumanNature

HE/SHE

DEMON

Star Whacker

It is obvious that he is trying to make money by riding on the coat tails of the first accuser. Good to see that he's admitting it. No more speculation - as if there was any in the beginning anyway. That, that dude looks like a lady!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments