Chris Brown & Drake

Off Scot-Free

After Nightclub Brawl

11/23/2012 10:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1123_drake_chris_brown_getty_tmz
Chris Brown
and Drake will NOT face criminal charges stemming from their alleged involvement in a massive nightclub brawl this summer in NYC -- law enforcement sources tell TMZ, there just isn't enough evidence to move forward with the case.

According to law enforcement sources, the investigation into the bottle-smashing brawl at WIP nightclub on June 14th has been concluded and no criminal charges will be filed against Chris, Drake, or any member of their entourages.

There will be no further investigation.

1123_fight_aftermath
Sources close to the investigation tell us, the surveillance video in the club was useless because it was so dark and blurry -- and the interviews that were conducted by the NYPD were inconclusive.

As we reported, Chris suffered injuries to his face from a flying bottle during the insanity -- a bottle that was allegedly hurled from Drake's table. Several other people were bloodied up in subsequent projectile bottle attacks, including bodyguards and random clubgoers.

1123_chris-injuries_twitter
NBA star Tony Parker has sued the club over the incident, claiming his eye was injured as a result of the brawl. He's asking for $20 million in damages.

We contacted Drake's lawyer Blair Berk who told us, "Drake was never even a suspect so it's no surprise."
 1123_fight_club_brown_drake

myopinion

Good!!!! now keep out of trouble!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

They both need to sit down somewhere Chris or drake both probably cant fight I probably can be Bruce lee on them both

♥Beautiful◆Gabrielle♥

Good for them.. Who said black mens don't get off easy

Toasty J

That club looks like the last place on earth I would ever want to be. A freakin sausage fest.

Tim

And once again, two WORLD-CLASS DOUCHEBAGS get away with WORLD-CLASS DOUCHEBAGGERY.

sylvie

it figures, celbs always get away scot-free

Woot

I need help. I need someone to tell me why I have this irresistible urge to punch CB in the mouth. Repeatedly. HARD. Help.

Mihalick

Anyone who still listens to the radio will pay the penalty as the no talent clowns are free to pump out more "music".

Marie

Too bad that bottle didn't cut his jugular instead of his chin.

O-Dog2GX

Tony Parker will have 2 go after those 2 guys for the $20M. "FAT TONY" in NYC aint givin up S**T

Throwback kid

Are you sure that is a nightclub and not a Zoo?

karlew

I'm older and I know things have changed a lot since I went to clubs. Is this is what clubs are like nowadays? Are these men representative of who you actually see at these clubs? If the answer to these questions is yes then I have to say ewwwww and I'm glad my clubbing days are over.

Throwback kid

Just by looking at that picture you can smell all the body odor in that place, gross!!!

john

Two p*ssy boy wanna be thugs. Wonder who would turn b*tch in the shower faster?

joe gillis

it wasn't 'planet of the apes' theme night by any chance that night was it ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments