Kendall Jenner

Shot Down

By 'X Factor' Boy Band

11/24/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1124_kylie_jenner_emblem3_gettySometimes, but not often ... someone says no to the Kardashians -- just ask super mom-ager Kris Jenner who recently tried to hire "X Factor" finalists Emblem3, but the boys said no.

Sources close to the K-clan tell TMZ ... Kendall Jenner is obsessed with the Cali boy band and wanted them to play a gig at her recent 17th birthday bash. We're told her famous fam stepped in to help -- Khloe (who is hosting "X") got the band's contact info and Kris made the call. Problem is ... the boys declined.

According to our sources, since Wesley, Drew and Keaton are still competing on the show, they couldn't find the time in between rehearsals to do the party ... though we're told they would have loved to.

Despite the set-back, little Jenner still had a great time ... prolly 'cause her super rich parents turned their pool (ya know, at their giant mansion) ... into her own personal ice-skating rink.

Hard knock life.

Sweet Sade

Aw I was kinda hoping they said no bc they think they family is trash just like everybody else... guess not

wendy

perhaps this title was a little misleading

LotusLicker

PG

She a filthy pig like her older sisters.

HAHAHA

"Shot Down" Means "No" TMZ. What they said is that they are doing a TV show at the time of the party. Where on earth did you get "Shot Down" from??? When did the Yahoo story writers join your ranks?

jackmama311

just play kim's sex tape for everyone. be proud.

mulan

"since Wesley, Drew and Keaton are still competing on the show, they couldn't find the time in between rehearsals to do the party ... though we're told they would have loved to"

space monkey

My favorite line is "Sources close to the K-clan tell TMZ" which in normal language means momma Kartrashian called fat mike to tell him about the story....
Enough with the kartrashian stories......
It must have been a big paycheck to Harvey this week....
F.U.C.K.I.N.G STOP THESE STORIES. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.....

Abe

So Kendall doesn't like black men? The rest of the clan must think something's terribly wrong with her.

jenny ruby

well we all know why this happened.
double oreo's and there thirst for $$$$ and property
with there corupt officials and there abusive power
created fictional stories to make sure the boy band didnt happen.
Cause i would be willing to bet if anyone thought
that I had been up to no good, I wouldnt be at the top president that everyone is trying to latch on to.
Nelson is a Band, thats it.
I have no ill feelings.
it was only when G stepped in did mj doubles get out of control. it was over greed and jealousy
they threw me under the bus to try and claim what they thought belong to them. they used there
secret obama police to do it.
Everyone knows dam well I did nothing but
the right thing when it came to mj land.
I always showed respect and did the best i could
to help them.
therefore I will not be with mj people.
I choose to decline any mj people i befriended.
I was your only friend and now you have no one.
But dont worry I will make a full recovery when
I finally move on with my life.

Nostradamus

^Was thinking the same, Abe. At least this one isn't obsessed with black guys...or Scotty D.

Throwback kid

Kim Kardashian has had sex with half of the black rappers in LA, can't she call one of those guys to perform at her sister's stupid party? Ray J has no job, maybe he would perform?

Meanie

Pool ice begins to melt, ice cracks, Kartrashians plunge into the icy pool water, they drown, the world applauds.

space monkey

I'm surprised they didn't put that stupid red box around this story......

Mary

Boo freakin hoo for Kendall, will she ever get over it? Who gives a flying f$ck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments