'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Luv

The movie was the fourth most watched for the stupid LIFETIME CHANNEL, not every channel, ONLY LIFETIME!

The movie, which aired Sunday (Nov. 25), still pulled in a solid 3.5 million viewers.

But it was only the fourth most-watched movie Lifetime has aired this year, behind its "Steel Magnolias" remake (6.5 million), "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (5.8 million) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (3.5 million).

And no one even knows who Carlina White is!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Let me break down those numbers. 3 million, 499 thousand, and 85 were train wreck spectators, the other 15 were her 5 fans here in this country, which leaves her 10 fans in Brazil. Nuff said. . .

Vorlon

Hey Crazy- how does it feel to have your clock cleaned by a Muppet? Guess that makes YOU a dust bunny.

Vorlon

Did Crazy Susan join Chicken Marvin under the bed?
(Crazy Susan is choking Marvin's Chicken?????)

jc

for those of you who don't know who Carlina White is...
The only reason I know who she is cuz part of the story happen here in NC.... Carlina was a baby that was kidnapped in a hospital in NY and many years later she found out who she really was
****hangin head in shame****

Vorlon

Stop thinking logically it confuses the enablers.

jc

Oh and one more thing, I'm pretty sure that the Lifetime movie "The Fanastia Barrino Story" got better ratings than Liho

Celeb Gossip Maven

Her past co-stars are in movie productions that have had or will be Oscar nominated....Lindsay is in a crappy Lifetime movie that is overwhelmingly panned and came in 4th place. Ouch!

Suzy Q

To the Lindsay Enablers who claim the 3 mill audience means something. If this was on Broadway, it would have closed on opening night.

Reviews Reviews Reviews.

Vinsetta

Looking forward to being called a 'poor thing' because the ratings and movie sucked. As if I had any control over it.

Its Nikki Bitches

I knew and say a hour before this crappy movie aired the ratings would be low.

Hope I get the Red Crap Oscar, cause I know I piss that idiot off the most...lol

SmittenKitten

throwing back shots with a couple friends last night, and we happened upon the Liz & Dick disaster.. omg.. at one point, she was actually not trying to be Liz Taylor, but she was playing Sherilyn Fenn playing Liz Taylor.. I laughed so fcking hard!!! also, Grant Bowler...he wasnt even a disaster, much to my actual surprise...but I felt so bad that he had to play opposite that mess, who came off sounding like a 16 year old girl (i.e., her actual emotional age thanks to being stunted by drugs and alcohol), and it was just such an enormous clusterfck of WTF!

cherry

Great now everyone knows that hiring her haggard ass isn't worth the risk since she can't bring in huge ratings. How long before her career is officially done?

esleenda

After the "faint" scene, she could get a Life Alert commercial......

I've fallen, and missed my acting class!

Joan K

I didn't watch it either but it still sucked and so does Lindsay. I wonder who is banging at her door trying to get her to do the next movie, yuck, yuck.