'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Grandma Cracker

Yes ILG, I remember that.

Grandma Cracker

Yep, I miss the old days of physical threats and lawsuit threats by the enablers. Good old times....NOT

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Biebs in LA? Isn't it Gayvin's b-day today? Is he here with her or is he back in NY?

jc

Hey guys, my puter is still fvckin up, but I wanted to tell you check out The Soup tonight at 10...Joel is going to bust on Les & Dick
It should be great!...I can't wait to hear what Joel has to say about this fvckery!

Grandma Cracker

LOL, what better way to stroke your own ego than to show up at a Bieber concert and be mobbed by 12 and 13 year olds!

Is DUIna there signing autographs for money too?

Its Nikki Bitches

Hahahaha! Ali is with Blo and she has a tone of make-up on. Ali has been trying to hook up with Justine for years..#Nevergoingtohappenaligohome

Its Nikki Bitches

It's 10pm, will any of us be a millionaire in a hour??..They are saying their will be a jackpot winner tonight..
I hope it's me, cause I want to meet all of you and help out whoever I can.

Its Nikki Bitches

The Rockefeller tree looks beautiful.

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG !! JC just set a light bulb off in my head

LMFAO HELL(P) must not have a good anti-virus. The poll had a virus in it and anyone who kept voting, the virus attacked their computer.

I caught it quick and sent a heads up to everyone.

ketjo

Sorry Nikki ......that lottery money is mine !

ketjo

Oh Sweetie if I was in a contest to win something and everybody dropped out and I was the only one left ........I would still lose......someway , somehow, I would lose....Thats why I don't gamble ......LOL
But If you win remember this old Hillbilly down in Carolina.....huddled around her wood stove trying to keep warm.... HINT HINT HINT lllll

jc

Nikki is being naughty tonight.....Hhhhhhhmmmmmm!
**wiping my eyes**
I couldn't be prouder of you!
LMAO!

ketjo

Look at those pictures being posted on facebook....Her and Ali making as much a scene as they can walking around thought all those teeny weeny's acting like she a movie star.....Sooooo sick....! I hope those youngun's wash their hands when they get home.....
Thats her getting her "I still a star" fix ........Norma Desmond....."I ready for my closeup now " !
Notice she's wear her chin lift's and heavy duty makeup....and fur coat....ugh....
By the way how do I put this politely ...Hell with it ...Who's the freckled PumpkinHead she's posing with in that other shot.....boy has her pickups slide down the money scale......

jc

5-16-22-23-29-06
The winning #####

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Lindsay Lohan Denies She is Still Lesbian or Bisexual – Is She Over Samantha Ronson?
BY Renier Palland on November 28, 2012 .
Once upon a time, when television shows like Queer as Folk and The L Word were all the rage, and the era of homoeroticism came to a standstill and gender became a swear word, a young woman who goes by the name of Lindsay Lohan met another lovely young woman named Samantha Ronson. Oh how they frolicked in the gardens of Good and Evil and traversed the streets of Los Angeles, buying grape snow cones and drinking water in slow motion. Fairytales, unfortunately, do not last, no matter how many Taylor Swift songs you listen to.
In this kingdom of free love and Carpenters’ songs, Lohan and her Ronson were ambushed one fine morning by Orc-like paparazzi and the evil Queen of Botulism, Dina Lohan. The kingdom soon fell and Lohan was struck down by a curse that would never, ever allow her to never, ever have fame and fortune again. Instead, Lohan’s guilty plea turned into an insanity acquittal and she was allowed to exist on the nether-planes between Lifetime television movies and Razzie Awards. The Princess of Hollywoodville was no more, and her first love, Samantha Ronson, leapt into bed with post-Lohan fame, never to be seen or heard from again.
According to Mike Walker at National Enquirer, Lohan was once again privy to a flickering halo of her former self at a trendy Los Angeles club a few days ago, when a girl with the oceans in her eyes and the stars beneath her feet flirted with the former Princess of Hollywoodville. The girl – we’ll call her Pocahontas – bought Lohan a most beautiful alcoholic drink, but Lohan politely declined and went on her merry way. Later, when Lohan went to the girl’s room to apply blush to her death-stricken face, Pocahontas stroked Lohan’s arm and said in her best Fifty Shades voice, “Lindsay, I’ve been staring at you all night. You are so beautiful! I want to go out with you. I think we’d be a great couple.” Lohan replied in her best The Shining voice, “Thanks for the compliment, but I’m not into girls anymore. That was just a phase I was going through.” It ended as abruptly as it began, but word on the street is that Pocahontas was found in her bedroom a few hours later. The scene, described by National Enquirer fairies, was devastatingly maudlin.
“Let me speak, let me spit out my bitterness/Born of grief and nights without sleep and festering flesh/Do you have eyes? Can you see like mankind sees? Why have you soured and curdled me?” Joni Mitchell’s scratchy record trailed off into the distance and stopped near the second verse like a scream before a serial killing. Pocahontas’ teary-eyed face stared into the distance as she whispered, “Lindsay Lohan does not love me…”
No, dear Pocahontas, Lindsay Lohan does not love you. She loves one thing, and one thing only – fame, fortune, and scandal. It’s part of her curse. It’s woven into the very fiber of her alcohol laced skin. It’s in her genetics, and in her eyes. It is who she is. Phases, shmazes, Lohan loved Ronson like Michelangelo loved the Sistine Chapel, no matter how many times she says otherwise. It’s a pity, really, to realize that the human condition and the everlasting tribute to romance and love could so easily destroy the pockmarked path of a world famous celebrity.
Goodnight and good luck Lindsay, because your curse has only just begun.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments