Angus T. Jones

I'm Sorry If ...

11/27/2012 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_agus_jones_getty

Angus T. Jones has just issued a statement ... sorta, kinda apologizing for biting the hand that feeds him when he went off on "Two and a Half Men."

In his statement, Jones praises the honchos behind the sitcom ... saying, "Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

He goes on, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."

As we previously reported, Jones appeared in a video with a man he considered a spiritual adviser and blasted "Men" ... calling the show "filth" and urging people not to watch it.

Here's Angus' statement in full:

"I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours.

While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear. Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family.

I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

1128_angus_t_jones_through_the_years_footer

AntiMike

Time for Chuck to turn this into Two Men, and ditch the half that hates so much. Perhaps they can have a cousin move in or something, make it a girl so all sorts of new story lines open up. Goodbye Angus, don't let the door hit you on your stupid ass on the way out.

tenley

Too late, kid. Enjoy that $350K per episode because you'll never work in that town again. Get used to $350 paychecks per week.

myopinion

He knows he better not bite the hand that feeds him...smart move NOW stay away from those people! Listen to you parents they will NOT steer you wrong!

Donna

Douche
Bag

pancake

its 10pm im stoned

Michelle

He is still a kid and i do believe he was misled. Sometimes when people find religion, they get a little self righteous. No true religion is going to advise u to go on a public rant to bash your employer. If your choice of employment doesn't coincide with your newly found morals, QUIT!!!

Brownstones2

Complete dumbass. STFU and collect your check while you still have a job. You will soon be irrelevant as Greg Brady and slinging lawn mowers at Home Depot.

tenley

This is the perfect time to ditch him and bring on a young kid who is supposedly one of Charlie's ... This could be a very young kid with one heck of a difficult personality to contain. Or it could be a teen who is ridiculously over-the-top into just everything he shouldn't be.

squeakermama

I totally respect what he is saying but I do feel that he is out of place to say what a Christian can and can not do in this world and stay faithful the the true faithful one.

Yikes!

In what context would "It's filth, don't watch it." be a positive thing for his employers and fans? I hope someone is watching out for this kid. Churches have a frightening way of screwing a person up.

King Anton

HAHA....He's backtracking like a damn cornerback

JustSayin

Angus, please don't drink the Koolaid!!

Poor kid is probably just trying to figure out who he is and what he believes. (and why the hell his parents named him Angus...) I hope he doesn't fall prey to crazy-ass, conspiracy theorists who just want to exploit his celebrity to further their own causes.

jak

This young person must have an empty place inside of him that he is trying to fill. Unfortunately there are always emotional predators waiting to take advantage of people in their weakest moments. I hope there is someone in his life who will step up to guide him in a safe and healthy direction.

the real diva

time to cancel the show who watches it anyways.. if they cancel it the kid will disappear and we will never hear of him again.

Robo

This is a young actor I can respect. I can't say I respect the smug, anti-religious, bigoted comments from ignorant liberals.