Halle Berry

Secretly Selling

Hollywood 'Fight House'

11/29/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1128-halle-berry-FIGHT-chp
Halle Berry has VERY quietly listed her Hollywood Hills mansion for $15 million ... the same home where Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez faced off in a violent Thanksgiving Day showdown ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple real estate sources familiar with the deal tell TMZ ... a few weeks back Halle gave a prominent realtor a pocket listing -- a fancy term for property that isn't advertised. The broker -- Billy Rose with the high-end company, The Agency, has history with the house. He owned it a decade ago, renovated it and then sold it to actor Frankie Muniz, who sold it to Halle several years later.

Sources tell TMZ ... Rose has quietly put out feelers to other realtors and potential buyers ... with some success. We're told last week Halle got an $11 million offer, but she's holding out for more.

In case you're in the market, it's a 5-bedroom, 5,900 sq. ft. Tuscan-style estate, with a huge backyard, a 1,400 sq. ft. guest house ... an awesome pool and spa ... fireplaces galore ... incredible landscaping ... and oh yeah, a motor court -- where Gabriel and Olivier settled their score.

1129_homes_houses_footer

Andrea

I think there's enough blame to go around in this entire situation. What I find interesting is that there are a lot of people who hate Halle Berry's guts, judging from the endless comments following every article. I guess being rich and beautiful really upsets the trolls down in Haterville, USA! Of course I don't believe she orchestrated the fight. She may however be guilty of demonstrating poor judgement by allowing the fiance to go outside to receive the baby in an arranged drop off or for even interacting with the child's father at all. I wouldn't have allowed their paths to cross under any cir***stances, at least not while there is still some contention and ill feelings. That being said, I believe the father was the aggressor (just because he's victorious in the custody case doesn't mean he's singing "kumbaya"!) It is quite possible that he's still irritated by these two and probably didn't appreciate being "greeted" by Mr. Fiance. I do believe his temper flared as it did with the nanny whom he also had no business putting his hands on. Only this time he got his ass beat. His story changed in 24 hours, suddenly in court the next day there were death threats and other obvious fabrications that he neglected to tell the police in his statement. I guess he realized that as the father, starting a fight wouldn't look good in the custody case. As for Halle, when you're co-parenting with someone, you should not be allowed to just move the kid out of the country. For that bulls#$* you should be paying his legal fees. But Gabriel, $20K/month to co-parent your own child? Really dude? Something about that seems disgusting to me. I could see if he had sole/primary custody, then absolutely he should be getting her for child support. But as a man depending on a woman to support you in order to support your child? Really? I don't care about what lifestyle the kid's accustomed to. You look pathetic. But that's Halle's fault, she knew he didn't have any damn money when she got with him.

Laura

Did she think they were moving to France?

jane

Tired of that slutty woman, she is nothing but an alley cat who loves to fight. I think she took after her dad.

saf

TMZ ran a poll of 125,000 people responding . They asked who is at fault for this Thankfuving day beat down . A whopping 76 percent said Hallle and Ollivier were responsible. Harvey Kevin was bewildered . Looks like Halle and Ollie may have a hard time getting the public to go see their films in the future. LOL

andrea

nikki6

Is it just me, or does it seem strange that there would be NO cameras pointing in that driveway where the fight took place??

Sincerity

Striking "while the iron is hot" makes very good business sense!!! The new found notoriety surrounding this property makes it somewhat more interesting to potential buyers. Gabriel Aubry getting his "TRIFLING AZZ" stomped just may have an unexpected benefit.

D-INCARNATION

Only 3 doors down from Harvey.

Butch1314

Aubrey is a very successful m

Butch1314

Aubrey is a very successful model and business owner i dont think he needed halle to tear his life apart, he just wants to be a dad to his daughter, martinez is a thug and a showoff what is wrong with this mother that she cant see how nad this guy is

Mike Smith

Taking a look at the property size, i do not buy that they did not have one camera facing the front, especially by the front stairs..This was planned and they turned the cameras. Police really need to do a better investigation, instead of saying Halle and Oliver said Aubrey started it. Why would aubrey be so adamant about the cameras if he was the one who started it..Look like they are taking the word of a celebrity instead of using something called evidence. 1) Aubrey face says it all..The guy wasnt defending himself. It looked like a personal beat down..like if he hated his guts..2) the fact that security cameras were pointed away, should warrant a further investigation. In other words, look at the tapes for the past few months or weeks and see if they were ever set in that direction. I know tapes erase over themselves, but not if she had a stalker problem. Plus im sure they are being uploaded to an offsite and saved.

nanci

she should be able to move miles and miles away from him , he made up up stories to get sympathy and more victory in court, and as for the 20,000 child support, the court should give him a cut off time, not until the child gets 18 years old, he's just a pain in the rear, he beat up the nanny and then think he could beat up Martinez, but martinez should him what a real man does, I think aubry is just jealous that martinez also takes care of the child, and aubry would love to walk in Halle's house and put down rules. He's just a plain looser

nanci

cant Halle move like 90 miles away from where aubry live? I mean he's the one who started the fight, and then made up stories, what a looser

Tonrie

I think it is so sad that she would try to keep her daughter away from her father, does she not understand the only one that gets hurt in these situations is the child. I am sure her father loves her very much and would Halle Berry want someone to keep her daughter away from her. WHO IS THE VICTIM THEIR CHILD

Bri

Got to pay him and the lawyer.....LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments