Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

Tyrion Frost

I ****ing love Lindsay. She does what she wants. Livin' life to the fullest.

backfire

I feel for this girl. I do. She has two irresponsible parents who have drug and alcohol problems and no one to help steer her in the right direction. It is very sad.....and this "psychic" palm reader insinuated herself in a situation she was well aware of what was going to happen.

cammy123

I feel sad for lindsey..I know its not her fault of why she is the way she is..just look at her parents..and why r u at places that can potientially get u into trouble like a club??all I can is I hope she gets the helps she needs

Trevinoguy

Lindsay I LOVE YOU! And I think you need to get away from LA come to el paso rave city we can party the night away deadmau style lol hmu 9152263765

Alexander

Id beat that..... LH is cool! gotta meet her one day and buy her a drink!

Made it Past 27

i thought she got in a fight with a Paris Hilton impersonator, not a psychic

21stcent

I think Lindsay was misquoted when she said
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?" The rest was
I am a star, I am star! Haven't you seen me on TMZ?
Didn't want to say Liz and Dick, probably nobody watched that.

Mike

Let's not forget about Amy Winehouse or how close Britney came to almost biting the dust. Let's stop harassing this girl. Look at her, she doesn't look like she's going to make it much longer...

Justsay Nohan

Rebel,

Her lawyer would claim that her "career" was predicated on her looks and that any injuries would prevent her from finding work. She'd also claim that the assault left Lindsay "traumatized" and unable to work if offered the opprtunity. Therefore, the aggressor should be responsible for any lost work as well.

saviourface

I wish she had the balls to just admit how she's been the most horrible version of herself for the past 10 years. Just give up completely , say the truth and get real help. I am still waiting for the day where she gets a real person that has the balls to interview and ask her the real questions, and look her in the eye if she tries to bull ****! and tell her LINDSAY WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A LIAR!

ru4peace2

Ms. Lohan NEEDS jail time...

fredsbj

After hearing more details about this alleged "psychic", I think maybe she baited Lohan. By approaching her and offering a "free reading" she knew one of two things would happen...1. Lohan would accept and she would get more famous or 2. Lohan would over react and she would become more famous. Either way, she's a psychic...um shouldn't she have seen it coming??? js

Lynn M

Verbally baited or not, you're not allowed to hit someone in this day and age. I'm not saying I agree when people are allowed to trash talk. You have the right to walk away, but not the right to physically assault them.

icanmakeawish1989

It sounds like the so called gypsy knew that she can bug Lohan and end results this.. well all i got to say is u cant make a PERSON change they have to want to make a change. just because she is a celebrity doesnt mean she isnt a person with feelings and concerns. i think all of the fans and non fans need to give her space to have her make her own decisions in life.. i know it sucks Lindsay but we all know how it feels.. and we know how hard it is.. decisions we make, makeup our lives as we grow and learn.

Connecticut Sam

Lindsay belongs in jail where she will get beat up which is a good thing. Her half sister do not want anything to do with her or their father.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments