Shawn from 'Boy Meets World'

I Am NOT Part of Spin-Off

... Yet

11/28/2012 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1128_rider_strong_tmz
Rider Strong
-- the guy who played Shawn Hunter on "Boy Meets World" back in the day -- says he hasn't signed on to reprise his role on the new spin-off show ... but that could change.

Strong just released a statement about Disney's new show "Girl Meets World" -- which will star Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel from the original 90s show -- and Strong says, "At this point, I have no official involvement."

But Strong adds, "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years. But Girl Meets World will be, and I think it should be, it’s own show."

"It will be about Cory and Topanga, their daughter, and a new set of characters ... And I, for one, can’t wait to see it evolve."

Felicia

At 12 years old I was in love with this guy, at 23 and married.... still in love with this guy, lol. Always though of them being neighbors when they grew up. They should really have shawn live next door to corey!!!! It would work and be amazing.

anony

I think his career would have been better if his parents didn't give him that stupid name.

Melissa1987

i always had a crush on shawn

liz

I used to think he was so cute.

liz

Still is cute

LetsBeReAL

I can't wait for this show. Considering non-reality tv is awful, I'd love to see one of my favorite shows from a kid make a comeback. It's definitely relatable because people who have watched that show are at the point in their lives where they may be settling down and starting a family too. Wish Uncle Eric could be that crazy uncle on the show

Michelle

Love the show, still watch it on MTV 2. They should definitely add Rider to the cast, he can b the cute rebel uncle.

dcnissan

he has to be part of the show

smh530

He still looks fine....love it if he was on the show

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2