Lindsay Lohan

With More Crimes

11/29/2012 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_lindsay_lohan_porsche_01
update_bar
9:30 AM PST --
THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT WAS JUST FILED.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
may not win an Emmy, but she will have a distinction few celebs have achieved -- she'll face a total of 4 new criminal charges on the same day on different coasts.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Santa Monica City Attorney will charge Lindsay TODAY with 3 CRIMES in connection with her car accident last June on Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica.  After ramming her Porsche into a big rig, she lied to cops, telling them she was the passenger in the car when in fact she was the driver.

Lindsay will be charged with:

-- giving false information to a peace officer ... punishable by up to 6 months in jail.
-- obstructing or resisting a police officer in the performance of his duty ... punishable by 1 year in jail.
-- reckless driving ... punishable by 90 days in jail.

As we first reported, when Lindsay is arraigned in L.A. -- probably next week -- the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a hearing to determine if she will go to jail for a long period of time.  One of the conditions of probation is that Lindsay must obey all laws.

Speaking of which ... her arrest this morning in NYC for assault (crime #4) could end up triggering a second reason to revoke her probation.

Translation -- Lindsay gets a medal of distinction, and she could be screwed.

1119-lohan-car-crash-footer-4

Sandy

Its about time. She will cry and whine to the judge I am sure.

ketjo

I would be watching the over seas flights for the next few days if I were the cops....and the private jets especially.......

jc

****steppin' up on soapbox, AGAIN!****
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
****Speppin down****

rocketship amanda

I wish I could just hug her. I can't imagine how hard it is for her right now. Awful parents. Getting demoted to a Lifetime movie and then having it all crushed by critics. Having trouble follow her where she goes. She does have a hard time making the right choices, but she's young and hasn't had the best guidence in life so what do you expect to happen? I wouldn't be suprised if she joined the 27 club next year. All the pressure, troubles, and negativity that she runs into could possibly lead her to her death. I hope it doesn't and I hope it all gets marvelous for her soon, but with her unfortunate track record I don't see it turning around. I really do hope she can find a way to make her life better.

Enough Already

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......
NOTHING will happen to this worthless, law breaking, lying sack of wasted space. We all know it. Print something when she actually goes to jail. Now THAT would be news worthy!!!

STFUP

Tha's a total of a possible 21 MONTHS in jail for her.
I only pray that they give her at LEAST 6 months (translating to about 3-4 weeks in LA Jail time).
Maybe, just MAYBE spending at least a few weeks or a month behind bars will finally wake her butt up! (Maybe!)

super_bidi

About time!

su

she's just lucky there's no crime for crotch smell.

Celeb Gossip Maven

All in one day- 3 new criminal charges and an expected 4th from being arrested for third degree misdeamenor assault this morning---- she should be so proud.

Andyconda

amazes me how we thought this wreck was No big deal..i guess My letters struck a point

Grandma Cracker

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Man, I get up early, do some things that needed to be done, come home, and find a Lindsay Lohan Shyte Storm on the Internet. Over 750 comments on the first story, and about 75 more on this one.
I have no idea what the fuque Lohan did this time, but it looks like a doozy.
I'm going to assume she bit the peen off of her "date" and go from there.

Jay

Maybe she will be in jail for Christmas and New Years where she belongs. If she doesnt get sentenced to the full 270 days she has left after all this I dont even want to think about what she will have to do to get real jail time.

Bug

LOCK HER ASS UP. SHE IS TAKING UP MUCH TOO MUCH SPACE ON MY GOSSIP PAGE. GUILTY!

Dino

Poor girl really ... I wonder why she still have Driver License after all his troubles !