« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

REBOUNDING

with Ex-WWE Diva [Pics]

11/30/2012 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_john_cena_nikki_bella_launchJust months after sealing his divorce, WWE superstar John Cena has apparently moved on ... 'cause dude was gettin' up close and personal with a former WWE Diva in Arizona.

TMZ has obtained pics of Cena bumpin', grindin' and even going in for a kiss with Nikki Bella ... who worked in the WWE with her twin sister Brie until this past April.

Nikki and Brie had their high school reunion in Scottsdale this past weekend -- and John was invited as Nikki's date.

Brie also brought her boyfriend -- WWE tag team champion Daniel Bryan.

It's unclear if Cena and Bella are "officially" an item ... but they definitely weren't shy with the PDA at the reunion.

"YES!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

D-INCARNATION

John lets see if you can pull off some twin magic.....

KnuckleDragger

Way to go, John. Always looking for a new, ex Mrs. John Cena.

hugh

Jeremiah. I agree that Cindy`s article is cool, on thursday I got a new Ariel Atom after earning $9622 this-past/four weeks and in excess of 10-k lass month. this is really the easiest job Ive ever done. I actually started 9-months ago and practically straight away was making minimum $77 per/hr. I follow the instructions here, WWW.FLY38.COM

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

she has got some honkin' big ass feet.

mandii~sue

Those girls were all over Rob on Ridiculousness too! And John is soooo short.

Ashley

good for them..

David Wells

What the Heck, he's cheating on AJ Lee (sarc.)

verlinda

John is a cool guy, especially when it comes to kids. He signed an autograph for my Grandson at Joe Louis Arena. Hope he finds the love he deserves

Kelly

She looks like a man.

She's baaaack

I don't know him and I don't know her but she looks like a real class act.

I am Spartacus

So he gets to make out with AJ Lee on the show and hook up with Nikki Bella outside the show? That's a sweet job.

Virtual Insanity

I hate the shoes. I have a black pair like that. Momentary lapse of retail reasoning.

ROSCOE

Hey Liz (john's ex-wife), looks like your man has moved on and quite nicely if i may add. Meowww!!

Hey John, Tap that ass real good for me bro

McbrideDaniel

my buddy's step-mother makes $73/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was $16532 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more View More

LillySawko

Gross in the ring with A.J., gross off the ring with Nikki Bella. Clearly he doesn't need WWE writers to be gross. Ugh.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments