Lindsay Lohan

I'm No 'Gypsy' Puncher

12/2/2012 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_lindsay_tiffany_splashLindsay Lohan is adamant ... she did NOT punch that fortune teller at a NYC nightclub this week -- but she did call her the g-word ... because the fortune teller's buddies tried to steal Lindsay's purse.

Lindsay's telling friends ... Tiffany Mitchell approached her inside the club Avenue early Thursday morning to do a reading, but Lindsay turned her down -- then noticed Tiffany's friends crowding around her purse at a nearby table.

When Lindsay returned to her table, the people in Lindsay's group informed her that Tiffany's friends had swiped the purse -- a super expensive black leather Celine -- so Lindsay angrily confronted the fortune teller.

Lindsay has admitted calling Tiffany a "gypsy" but says she did not know the word is considered a slur.

As for hitting Tiffany -- Lindsay's totally denying that ... and feels she's the victim of yet another setup.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jen

Okay liar.

Grandma Cracker

Straighten up Lindsay! NO ONE believes you.

OMG

Does anyone wanna lick my labia?

JEL

Tiffany Mitchell; show your bruise or admit nobody hit you!

Diamond Goddess!

"Gypsy puncher"?!
Oooohh, there's a sexual-reference joke in there somewhere!
(LOLs!!!)
And another true LOL that Lindz thought someone stole HER purse.
She can't handle that, 'cuz SHE'S usually the one doin' the stealin'!
FelonyBlohan.
lol

e

EVERYONE is out to get her. I guess Lindsay is a paranoid as well.

Nome@home

She didn't punch the gypsy, she wasn't driving the Porche, she didnt steal the necklace.................and the list gos on & on. My kids used to do that........when they were Four!!!
Complete train wreck

Phreaky

More lies. Hey Blohan, maybe if you said "Are you kidding me?!" a few dozen more times, they wouldn't have hauled you in.

Vinsetta

Sure. Here comes the spin and blame the other party. Nobody wanted your stupid purse. But let's see how it plays out in court. Allred is gonna wipe the floor with what you say and that half assed attorney of yours.

andria

I'm not one to defend Lindsay and I think she needs some serious rehab and/or jail time, but calling someone a 'gypsy' is not nearly as inappropriate as pretty much every other slur. Honestly, gypsy is still a fairly common word to use without any racist/slur meaning at all, I only know that 'gypsies' prefer to be called Roma now, and I just happened to read an article about it. I'm sure Lindsay still meant it in a mean way but I wouldn't necessairly call 'gypsy' a racial slur.

NOT ELMO

LUIndSick LowHAND is a Liar, a Thief and Owes money to the IRS........LOCK HER UP!

MikeR

Wasn't it obvious she is going to deny and make excuses-- AGAIN? She is a pathological liar and should be treated as such.

famous people problems

can we just change her legal name to Victim Lohan now? her life motto is "who are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes?"

Vinsetta

You know Lindsay, a lot of your problems wouldn't occur if you were not out until 4am every day. Geez how many times have you been ripped off (allegedly)?

Kristy

Leave Lindsay alone! These people are s*** and the police have her as a target, don't they have more important things to do?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments