Angelina from 'Jersey Shore'

Rejected By Gloria Allred

12/2/2012 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1202_Angelina-Pivarnick_alred_tmzLegal powerhouse Gloria Allred loves to take on FAMOUS clients ... so when former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick reached out to hire the famous attorney to sue MTV ... SHE SAID NO.

Our sources tell us, Angelina has a pretty big bone to pick with the network -- claiming she's been blacklisted from other jobs and it's all their fault. Specifically, we're told Angelina feels the network edits her appearances on "Shore" to make her look bad and has publicly humiliated her by rejecting her from MTV events.

We're told Angelina now wants to file a defamation lawsuit and reached out to Gloria first.

But the famous attorney  -- who has taken on high-profile clients like Scary Spice, Rachel Uchitel and Anthony Weiner's mistress -- wanted no part of her case.

We're told Gloria's office sent Angelina a letter saying that Gloria's current work load is just too damn big to fit her in.

Not to worry ... we hear Larry H. Parker is available.

NOT ELMO

Gloria Allred likes easy cases and she knows fighting against MTV is not easy...

Bob

Refused by a POS Paralawyer? Consider yourself lucky A.

Sally

What a surprise - thought Gloria would take anyone, anytime just for the fame. Ha! She is a joke.

ToxxicKissez

SHUT UP YOU DIRTY LITTLE HAMSTER!!

Guest

Why does this women still have a license to practice law? She goes around blackmailing rich people. Being someone's F-buddy is not basis for a lawsuit. She couldn't get away with she does if she didn't have so many of her tribe sitting on benches.

cynthia hampton

Who the hell does she think she is? I will rephrase that, we don't know who she THINKS she is? I am sorry for the other women who have reached out to her. I will not go into detail as I have and realized nobody at her firm read or listened to anything I saild. My civil rights have been violated...I only asked, "could she refer me to an appropriate attorney or perhaps, could another attorney at her firm point me in the right direction. After calling, explaining to receptionists who obviously know nothing about law, would ask me to explain again, write an e-mail again!! I wish I could bill them the hours I have spent enduring the nonsense and lies I had to listen to, that I am sure they bill. I don't like liars, she clearly is!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3