Neighbors to 'Glee' Star:

Get Your Damn Car

Off the Sidewalk!!!

12/2/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_glee_Heather_Morris_aticleHeather Morris' neighbors are about to put together their own rendition of the classic Ludacris song "Move Bitch" ... because the "Glee" star keeps parking her car on the sidewalk in front of her L.A. apartment building and it's DRIVING THEM CRAZY.

TMZ obtained a few pics of Heather's Prius parked right up on the curb, blocking the entrance to her apartment building.

We're told Morris does have a parking spot in the building, but chooses to park her car there anyway ... simply because it's easier.

Heather isn't getting away with the renegade parking job scott free -- records show she got five parking tickets in the month of August alone ... but it hasn't detoured the actress.

We reached out to Morris for comment -- so far, no word back.

Barbara

Why not have it towed....and she is blocking the disabled who are in wheelchairs. Good reason to tow...talk about entitlement...a LiLo in the making here.

G

I'm pretty sure THIEVES know exactly where she lives now! Heather, you better get your shiz together and move that car! Or, you're gonna get swiped b-i-t-c-h !

Johnwolfman

Selfish douchebag. Don't care how this affects other people, just cares about herself.

camilla

She still lives in an apartment? hahahahhaha!

flip

This story makes NO sense at all. People would get their cars towed or ticketed, at the very least, if they park near a fire hydrant or no parking zone, etc. in a heart beat, let alone a freakin pedestrian side walk!!! I don't know how it is in Cali but in New York we have meter maid nazis. I'm calling bull **** on this story.

HungWang

I own a moving business, if a car was blocking the steps, it would be towed.
This is LA, everyone does whatever they want, it s the land of HATE. And its because of people like this. She is EVERYTHING that Hollywood stands for. Liberal except I'm special and rich so I should be treated better and different.

cheetos

I effing hate her now...

No comment

She should just wait until some with a disability tries to pass on the sidewalk. They could sue her and win big bucks. In Los Angeles we have several professional ADA lawsuit victims, their income made by suing for violations under the ADA law.

Raven

Typical Hollywood brat who thinks her ****'s made of gold, if I lived round there I'd walk straight up to her car and beat the hell out of it with a baseball bat.

andria

Where is the street justice? Key that bitch up and pop the tires!

michelle

Lol i love you heather

Dawn

She is also blocking the sidewalk ramp so that the handicapped cannot use the sidewalk in that location! Really selfish and disgusting behavior. I use a scooter to get around due to MS and I would call the police.

Lauri

I think a football team needs to use the sidewalk to get to their game and just happen to be wearing their cleats. Up and over, boys!

hulagirl

How rude!! Who is she?

Keith

I know I'm a little slow on the uptake, and not as bright as those Hollywood types who live in the apartment building or the LAPD, but WHY DON'T THEY JUST TOW THE CAR AWAY LIKE THEY WOULD ANYWHERE ELSE ON PLANET EARTH???

Thank you...