'Shahs Of Sunset'

Slammed by Hot Model ...

I'm the Real 'Persian Barbie'

12/2/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_persian_barbies_getty_bravo
There can only be one "PERSIAN BARBIE" ... so says a smokin' hot model who claims Bravo's show "Shahs of Sunset" is illegally using HER moniker for one of their cast members.

Niki Ghazian (left) -- FHM model and self-proclaimed "Persian Barbie" -- fired off a cease and desist letter last week to Bravo honchos ... claiming the network has no right to use the term for its newest star Lilly Ghalichi (right).

FYI -- Lilly's co-stars refer to her as the "Persian Barbie" on the show ... which Bravo has utilized in promos and on Lilly's official bio.

Niki says that's not okay -- and while she never applied for a trademark, she says she's the "common law owner" ... claiming ever since 2005, publications like FHM, Kandy Mag, NYLA Mag and more have used it to describe her.

Niki is demanding Bravo stop using the term ASAP -- and remove it from their ads, website and any other press releases ... or else.

bright eyez

i watched shas or sunset last night. i noticed how rail thin the brunette is. gross. skin n bones. rubber tits n a heavy weave.

Norma Desomd

Shouldn't the chick LiLo punched be in this cast? Plus it will be a good palce for the Kartrashians to go when their shows are cancelled. I have never and will never watch this trash.

john

Persian ALWAYS equals Iranian or Iraqian......and always smells like camel sh*t.

ex

That Niki ghazian chick is horrible looking! With a face that ugly I wouldn't even let my johnson be intrduced to her face....

claudia552

Aubrey. I agree that Norma`s bl0g is unimaginable... last thursday I bought a new Citroën DS after I been earnin $8901 this past five weeks and in excess of $10k last-month. without a question it is the best job I have ever had. I began this 5 months ago and practically straight away got me at least $74 p/h. I went to this website, jump15.com

TheRealShahofSunset

This show is a joke. These girls are both jokes. The blonde one is an Armo. Maybe she can pass as "Glendale Barbie". I just realized I spent 30 seconds of my life posting this crap. I'm a joke.

dreamer4u

Persian..Armenian who cares..Go Back HOME!!!

Ishagn

She needs to simmer down . People find ANY reason to get money or just to be in the spot light .

SusanCoyote

How stupid do these losers think we are??? Persia? Really? You are Iranians!!! Must be hard to be from that toilet country. Iranians moved in and ruined BH back in the 80s. Both look like hairy drag queens.

Nicole Green

Okay, how about the owners of the real barbie patent start suing people who call themselves Barbie. That'll shut them up.

SensibleSense

She is very manly in her face, and needs an emergency rhynoplasty.

SensibleSense

Are these two represent the looks of the forty virgins waiting in transexual heaven?

Amerie

WOW! The blonde is just straight BUSTED! Homegirl needs a makeover STAT. The brunette looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy prettier. I think this is a prefect PR stunt for the blonde in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. She looks old and haggard. Get a life. "Common law" right?! LMAO...

Evelyn

YOU DUMB B*TCH - YOU DON'T OWN THE NAME IF YOU DIDN'T TRADEMARK IT YOU IDIOT! I GUESS BLONDE AND DUMB GO HAND IN HAND HUH?

Gigohead

The blonde is far from looking like Barbie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments