Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris

We Got Our Marriage License!

12/4/2012 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204_hugh_heffner_crystal_harris_article
Hugh Hefner
wasn't BS'ing when he got engaged to Crystal Harris ... again -- a year after she abruptly ended their previous engagement -- because TMZ has learned, the couple just went to a courthouse to obtain a marriage license.

Sources tell TMZ, Hef and Harris dropped by the Beverly Hills Courthouse this morning to obtain the necessary paperwork in order to make their New Year's wedding ceremony official.

TMZ broke the story ... the re-engaged couple are planning to tie the knot during an intimate ceremony on New Year's Eve at the Playboy Mansion.

Harris moved back into the Mansion earlier this year, and we're told she and Hef have been on fantastic terms ever since.

A big change from last June -- when Harris canceled the couple's previous engagement just 5 days before their big wedding.

She's baaaack

I guess bitch realzed the only thing that gave her the least amount of celebrity she had was the fact that she was his fluffer ...err ... fiancee. I'm sure even with a good, solid prenup she'll come out ahead of the game. She's probably hoping to be his widow as quickly as possible. I know I would be.

A1A

Whatever happened to this guy during his life to cause him to lose his dignity and honor as a man certainly is showing itself now. There is something mentally wrong with this man and his repeated desire to marry such a young woman knowing that his body is failing under him.

Bubbles The Chimp

She must like old balls.

Me

I can't say I feel sorry for him...most women in his life are prostitutes, but he is foolish enough to think he is still attractive to young women. When he marries her and croaks she will take everything. Not saying it's right, but he is deluded enough to propose to someone 60 years younger and made a career out of exploiting women, so...

Don Martin

Now all they have to do is figure out how to get Hefner all the way down the isle without him dumping in his Depends.

Nadine

Too bad she can't get the marriage license and death Certificate at the same place, bet that would have made the gold digger happy.

Peaceofm3

Are you all unaware he gives his girls an allowance and has a strict curfew? He's not playing those games

Cujeaux

I bet she even took a cut in allowance.

KicksandGiggles

Got their Marriage license? Depends would make more sense.

Trina

Hef knows what he is doing, to a point. He is pretty old and I am sure Crystal has him fooled to certain extent, but at the same time his girls have strict rules they have to follow. I am sure she will never have to work again in exchange for being his nurse maid through his final years. I just wish it would have been Holly because I think she really did care for him and I really dont believe that Crystal is doing it because she cares but for the money

Angela

Just think of it as "Gifting" he gets tax write offs and a host of other offs while he is married to these beauties. She just needs to quit the botox lips now before she ends up in another kinda magazine!

Vicki

I wonder what appeals to her the most.....Hef's liver spots, his comb over, or his jaundiced skin tone?

Hohan