Ariel Winter's Mom --

I Do NOT Have Naked

Photos of My Daughter

12/6/2012 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120612_winters_splash
Ariel Winter
's mother Chrystal Workman insists ... she does NOT have any nudie pics of her daughter Shanelle Gray -- despite allegations Chrystal tried to leak them to the media.

Chrystal said, "I have no naked photos of my daughter."

As we previously reported, a Hollywood publicist named Jonathan Hay claims Chrystal contacted him this week, and said she had nude photos of Shanelle she wanted to secretly release to the public.

TMZ broke the story ... a judge awarded Shanelle guardianship of 14-year-old Ariel in October after allegations Chrystal was emotionally and physically abusing Ariel.

Hay claims he refused to help Chrystal because he felt she was trying to "sell out her daughter."

LISA

Nude, semi-nude, sexy .... it doesn't really matter. Jonathan Hay was just on TMZ live saying Chrystal's reason for trying to sell him the photos was to make money to help Shanelle pay her lawyer bill??? When asked if the pics were nude, he avoided it and finally said not really, but he didn't look at them all... he was told they were nude by Chrystal.

The bottom line is Chrystal appears shady in this situation, at best. Shanelle is a 32 year old married mother with her own business and home. She should have no problem winning guardianship.

Joey

To: Ariels Mom
Would you loke somenaked pictures of your daughter?They are readily available

Laura

She didn't deny contacting this guy--just denies having the pictures. Probably threw them out when he let the public know what she was trying to do. Hope she can never be around either daughter again.

tony gee

I think this mother is beyond crazy. Institutionalize her away from the world and it will be a better place.

Emilio

I have them!

Liz

I heard Johnathan Hay on 'TMZ Live' - he was very vague on specifics, and every few words he'd say, "you know." Not sure he's a reliable source.

Julies

Interesting that the mom strongly inflects the word "naked" when denying she has pictures of her daughter. Also weird that on TMZ live today the publicist dude who saw the pictures wouldn't describe what he saw. I sense they are harmless, pretty pics that include a breast, and Chrystal is scrambling to be Mom-anger (manager of Ariel) again. Bad moms do exist.

Julies

How do you define "slut"? Is it only women that are sluts in your esteem or are men judged by how many they sleep with as well? This story is about a child, so this comment says more about your own effed-up- ness then anything. I'm sorry if you were so mistreated as a child, NERUN.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I hope not that's creepy even for Hollywood

Toilethead

I'll bet a lot of other people do though.

jimi

ewww... just ewww

Bri

She is crazy sick Old woman

SeeSomethingSaySomething

Good, because that would be fing weird, the sick kind of weird not the kind of weird that draws me to TMZ.

Seldombinlaid