Lindsay Lohan

I AM With the Band!

Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

12/6/2012 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-lindsay-lohan-max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their Thursday night show -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

1129_max_george_footer

Suzy Q

If this doesn't work, just Google Wonderwall - you'll find it.

D

Hi, Madisyn! **waves**

jc

LLsez

FFS!!...the link worked for me...and now I just threw up in my mouth a little....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Blohan going to 'live' in the bands tour bus while they're away in London? Parked in a bus depot? Hope that parking lot is in a 'fashionable' part of town with lots of clubs . . .

D

My name is changed

LLsez

Maddy...lots of tranny hangouts.....AAli might join Blo for those....
...Lemon Drop??

GreyWolf

I think now she has finally hit rock bottom. She had such potential. She was singing, doing movies, and then it just all went down the toilet. She has no one to blame but herself.

LLsez

MOODSWING.....

AngeeDawn™ ‏@angeedawn
Really Max, you went from Michelle Keegan to Lindsay Lohan? That's like going from living in the Hamptons to living in Compton..

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Do you think it's an omen that when I tried to see that wonderwall photo of Lindsay, you guys are talking about, I can only see a photo of Whitney Houston?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

The link worked for me when I took the photo id off:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/ gossip-12-7-12-lindsay-achieves-groupie-status- reportedly-sells-off-designer-duds-22890.gallery?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh, well, I'm slow.

UPYOURS

When you have someone as well-used as Linds, she can't be called sloppy seconds. What DO you call her besides prostitute, ho, slut? Sloppy thousandths?

Byter12

He looks like Joran Van Da Sloot

Suzy Q

Why isn't anyone commenting on how extremely bored those guys are in that photo while Lohan's chattering away in her narcissistic bubble.

They are totally shut down on Lindsay and she doesn't see it.

Candid shots are always the best.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments