William & Kate

Our Fetus is

SWAGGED OUT

12/7/2012 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

1206012_middleton_launch
Prince William and Kate Middleton's unborn heir is already raking in the best baby gear money can buy ... for FREE! And yes, it's totally weird to be jealous of a fetus -- but we are.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Audrey

Can we all -- PLEASE -- sign a petition to end the use of the word 'swag'?!! PLEASE! And that also goes for 'swagger', 'swagu', and whatever derivative idiots can come up with!

Caddtsrx3

TMZ give it a break I am sure the prince does not refer to his child as The Fetus. Geeeeze u guys are slithering into the mud pool

jessyfish1

Sad..... the people who can oh so clearly afford their own things are the ones who get **** for free, yet there's families who have to struggle for their things.

Lily Daisy

It's times like these that I am most disgusted by the over grabbing consumer oriented greedy companies in this country that put their obsession with accumulating the most money they can before anything else on earth, no matter how crude or inappropriate it might be.

Jericho Morton

Since she was in hospital for days with "morning sickness" they will have inserted the royal growth pustule into the human host.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I hope everybody does not drive this kid crazy Diana did a great job raising her boys. Kate seems like she will be okay to

SunsetBeauty

Omg! The voice is hilarious lmao

Emmie Faison

that was sad .bad thing those D.J did I hope they will never ever get a D.J job again they don't know what to say. they hurt people they probable was one of the ones behind peeping tom on Prince William and catherine.

David

Who the f-ck cares!!! I wouldn't notice them if they came into my bedroom naked. I'd kick their royal asses out!!!!

Raejean

I'm getting a little sick of TMZ referring to the baby as their "fetus."

You guys must have been completely intolerable when you actually were nine years old instead of just sad adult examples of arrested development.

MT Pockets

Your certain use of words TMZ is disgusting. Why don't you send your staff back to school or at least to sensitivity training. Nobody does it quite vulgar like you do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2