Jenni Rivera

Dies in

Plane Crash

12/9/2012 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-gettyJenni Rivera died early this morning in Mexico after the plane she was flying on crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors. She was 43.

Rivera's father and brother confirmed her death on Telemundo.

Four other passengers and two pilots were also aboard the plane. It was headed from Monterrey to Toluca, after Rivera performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey.

Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.

1209-jenni-rivera-years

cartel de sinaloa

RIP jenni rivera!!!! D.e.p mi amor

cartel de sinaloa

Arriba el chapo guzman!!!! R.I.P jenni

elaina

Rest in beautiful paradise Jenni! My heart is in deep pain. My thoughts and prayers for the family. Still in disbelief. RIP

lanie

I saw her sex tape and she was licking the guys wang like it was a lollipop..

Question: Is it true that her daughter slept with her husband (her daughter's step-father)? That's what I read on the internet..

I also read that her 1st husband molested her two oldest children --when they were young.. and that her and her brother beat up fans at concerts.. I don't know that for sure -- that's why I am asking her fans if it is true..

There's tons of bad stories about this woman on the internet.. but now that she's dead -- everyone is a fan... That's sort of weird... no?

lanie

I read she was the Mexican Kim Kardashian with a reality show and sex tape.. Is that true?

Hou12

Lol!! I would love to see u make this statement in front of a Hispanic!! Dare u!! Lol naaaa u ain't got the

Kitkat

It's unbelievable to read all these hatred comments, really racist without a doubt. Doesn't matter what race you are, what color your skin is, where you are born, or how you look, we are all ONE. If god doesn't judge us from the cover then why should all you guys with such hatred comments? she was definitely a role model for women who were Insecure who had no hope in their lives. This amazing woman Jenni Rivera has been through hell and back with her head held high and moving along not for herself but for her kids and her fans, she's over come ****ty ass obstacles and I admire her so much for that because honestly if I've would've gone through all stuff she went through I would hold a gun to my head. She was a strong woman strong strong. I love you Jenni I know you haven't left us fans but most importantly your kids.

Pootytootie

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY !!!!

Belfont Laroy

Who was this chick? Does anyone (who wasn't an anchor baby) know who this chick is?

Belfont Laroy

I have no idea who this chick is... does anyone (who is not an anchor baby) know who she is?

j

that is so sad i remember when she first started im shocked R.I.P

fabian26

Shes not alive her brother lupillo went to Mexico to identify her body

mexicanamerican

Bob who are you dont judge she raised her kids all by herself and a great women, so what she has different bany daddys she was a great role model to us as Mexicans, so go F

Jillian

Never heard of her. Condolences to her family.

adi8