« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rips NBA Star

You're an Ignorant Moron

12/10/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121012_evelyn_lozada_launch_v2
Evelyn Lozada
has TWO WORDS for outspoken "Basketball Wives" hater Kenyon Martin ... and those words are "THANK YOU."

Totally kidding. She said "F**k Him."

We broke the story ... Martin -- a 12-year NBA vet -- blasted "BB Wives" recently, saying the show was "toxic" and a total misrepresentation of the lives of married NBA players.

But at LAX last night, Evelyn seemed to take offense to Martin's criticism ... telling TMZ, "I don't think Kenyon knows what he's talking about."

"As far as saying it's toxic, that's fine ... don't f**kin' watch the show ... it's just as simple as that."

Sounds like the making of a good reality show storyline.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jaythepirate

I didn't read the story I'm just here to.show off my super Wang. For a good time call my ex wife 765-659-9000

campy

What a blood sucking tramp. Is she that desperate to attract attention that she wears shades INSIDE lax at NIGHT no less?

campy

Go back overt to the turnstile ho, I think I see one of your knock offs making it's way around now!

Soamazing

Then don't watch your show?!!? &*^% Way to win viewers over.

CriticXtreme

This crap is toxic. Nothing to open you mind here. Just the non talented being praises for opening their legs. This show give a horrible depiction of black women. I say that because pale face thinks everyone acts this way.

Lady_ELLE

Evelyn has very few words in her vocabulary...
this is one of her TOP 5 words...
she has no self-esteem...
not at all surprised by her response!

Stupid response from a silly wh*ore...
marrying Ocho Stinko did not change that!

1jeanine

I watch the show to see what they are wearing. There personal choices are between them and god.

Marvin

He is right. Just a place for no talent Ho bags....I tried to watch. But you have to be stupid to enjoy this mess. I would have to lose 100 IQ points before watching

JimmyCrapCorn

EW. SHE LOOKS AWFUL.

McSmack

Being famous because these horndog athletes can't resist easy p-ssy should not be allowed but that's the dumbed down society we live in.

Truth44

Evelyn shut your hole!! What the hell do you think you know about being a BB wife, you never even made it down the aisle!! Your just a bitter, used up ho that has been through both leagues locker rooms enough times already that nobody wants your a$$ anymore!! Keep it movin you non MF'n factor!!!

Michelle

Evelyn love, take a seat.

Topsy turfy

Nothing worse than a few piles of black trash spewing their uneducated nonsense, replete with filthy language, fake bodies and pea brains. Just goes to show how even with money, you can't take trash out of the ho.

Jenny

What a choice to believe. The whore who dates guys to steal their money or the biggest fraud of an NBA player I have ever seen. Kenyon Martin still has a career based only on Jason Kidd';s talent. He has done nothing of merit before or after he played with the wife beater.

coco cola

I have no respect for Evelyn the mean jealous selfish sag..shame on u for messing up chad life..tramp always doing wrong..go do do on yourselve..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments